Why is it still three more bloody weeks to launch

I try to occupy my time with work. But you can’t work 24 hours a day. no one lets you with all these damn restrictions. The wankers. I tried to get my friends to freeze myself, but no takers. Now im on suicide watch and my gran won’t leave me alone.

I got so desperate last nigh… chokes up i got so desperate last night that i actually opened diablo 3… yes i know, disgusting. :face_vomiting: I sunk THAT low. It had been years since i fell off that wagon. I think its the spinning lazers that just don’t belong that hypnotize me… Why are there spinning lazers in a diablo game… god why… :pleading_face:

Diablo 2 has ruined my game choices. It had me hooked for over a decade, now improved upon… i can’t enjoy anything else. I also can’t play the original because it’ll just take away from the enjoy of D2:R on launch! The struggle is real! #firstworldproblems

(inb4 the ploot debate consumes this thread like the plague)

8 Likes

ok but ploot or not ploot ?

joking aside , yes same for me , so i try to do others things and do works in advance so that i have less workload at the end of september :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ya but theres still only SO much you can do before you still have some free time… to just sit and think about how its still… THREE FREAKING WEEKS TO LAUNCH MY GOD.

LITERALLY ME OMG:

6 Likes

try cryogeny like him, how badly could it go anyway ? :stuck_out_tongue:
joking aside , yea same , i’am just trying to find things to do and i post on this forum while waiting for it…like many of us do i guess because we have nothing better to do while we think of diablo 2 xD

dude… the fact that the ploot debate has literally reached over 10,000 comments shows no one has anything better to do than to argue about it until launch day. and probably after launch day too. god… thats another reason why ill never come back to the forums, itll just be the same crap.

3 Likes

probably xD
but same i won’t be posting much after the 23th of september either :stuck_out_tongue: (except to give feedback in case of glitches i guess)

2 Likes

look at me. the ploot has infected even me that im derailing my own thread to talk about it. jesus. its like a demon. the ploot-demon needs to be exercised. or… we just burn all the forums down:

1 Like

Yep lol. I can’t even enjoy playing classic D2 because every time something drops I think, “Well, it’ll be 6 months before I see that again. Should have saved my luck for D2:R”

3 Likes

to answer in one of the first sentence of diablo 1 : “The sanctity of this place has been fouled” :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ve been continuing to play it for fun ,and i think the exact same each time i find something great…xD

2 Likes

I am rather anxious for it to release as well. I wish I could put in a personal to-do list so every time I hover over the launch window instead of “can’t be played yet” it tells me GO PAINT THE DECK or GO STAIN THE ROOF SUPPORTS. Yeah…my usual fall chores.

I would have actually gone out to get the supplies today but roads are flooded and closed so, nope. It was a day to make veggie stock from the scraps in the freezer and I may roast a bunch of tomatoes for fresh sauce.

Want. D2R. Now!

5 Likes

i think we are all like this guy in this diablo 2 commercial at 00:16

can’t get diablo 2 out of our head :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried to start a file on Final Fantasy Tactics a couple of weeks ago, but couldn’t focus and gave up.

2 Likes

honestly wish i had chores like that to do as options. i don’t own the house im in so i can’t do any work like that. Dont’ know anyone nearby that needs help with their houses either. Now ive developed terrible habits to pass the time. Like binge eating pizza and other things from Doordash/Grubhub/ubereats. Yesterday i ordered coldstone ice cream for delivery… Then the worst habit of all, arguing with strangers on the internet about fictional characters and imaginary items. :japanese_goblin:

i spent weeks filling out several diablo 2 guides. finished them… weeks ago… ahhhh.

Yes! this! i feel like if i do anything specific in OG D2 itll just ruin that first for D2:R. Like if i found an HR, rare unique or built a runeword i would just think “damnit i shouldve just waited”.

1 Like

Well , if you want to kill some time , here’s a narrated RP video of diablo 1 BUT with all the cut content , you might not know about it since it wasn’t available in the base game.
But there’s quiet a few , and many interestings ones : andariel and horazon and even izual were supposed to be in diablo 1 for example and were in the files of the game along with their areas :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Needing to do those things is a kind of a pain though. I have to get the deck done in fall - before winter but after the horrible heat and humidity of summer. I also have the shrubs and gardens to tidy up and the garage gutters to clean - they have their own ecosystem right now. If I don’t get those things done before D2R then chances are they won’t ever get done.

Owning a home is both a blessing and a pain in the backside!

oh god… its ONLY 4 hours long?! god i was hoping it was at least 12+ hours. You’ve slapped a bandaid on a gunshot wound.

its one of those things where when you don’t have them to do, boredom feels much worse. and when you do have them, you think you’d prefer boredom. I think boredom kills your soul and hard work builds character.

Something everyone whos addicted to video games can relate to. The ol’ procrastination bug. You’ll get to it, just after a few more runs, you promise.

2 Likes

you can check the hellfire one after that i guess :stuck_out_tongue:
and bandaid is still something …i guess xD

*roll the bandaid into a ball and put it in the gun wound *

I feel your pain I’m playing PD2 and really dont want too at this point I just want the game to be here.

And I have no desire to play anything else in the meantime

“thats still tender”

1 Like

All of this talk about decks makes me want to rewatch the Blue Collar Comedy skit : Big Deck. :laughing:

1 Like