Why fist of the heavens was nerfed?

Fist of the heavens performed poorly in high-level GR,it’s also not very eye-catching when fast clear GR.Although it is true that Norvald’s Fervor was performed too well,however fist of the heavens shouldn’t be nerfed.My suggestion is buff the Khassett’s cord of righteousness.

10 Likes

Agreed. Buff Khassett’s up to 500% and all will be balanced.

KHASSETT’S CORD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
Fist of the Heavens costs 40% less Wrath and deals 400-500% more damage.

Before
Norvald @ 400%: 5 * 2.7 = 13.5x

After
Norvald @ 200%: 3 * 6 = 18x

This is a +2GR buff overall, and this balances it with most Heaven’s Fury builds.

9 Likes

OR buff Darklight as another option

3 Likes

And for goodness sake give khassetts all 4 primary affixes. Wearing that belt means you give up 15% life or all resist roll.

2 Likes

My point exactly, this is some real bull :poop:

They could take this opportunity to buff khassetts beyond 500% to even it out with HF a bit too. 800-1000% anyone?

I’d take that. 140-170% is pure trash.

And change the damn icon while you’re at it. 3 leg belts in the game have the same damn icon. Khasset, stupid Sebor and another one I can’t remember.

Hey Mugsy, I went to PTR to test out FotH. I was barely clearing GR135, I lost a few times but it’s doable. I can probably solo 136… maybe… 137 with some great rift conditions.

On Non-Season I felt I could do GR139 with the full powered Norvald’s @ 400%. So with this suggestion aims for GR141-142 – a consequential issue I know I’ll face as well as others is toughness. Maybe some really good players can surpass and do 143.

That in mind: 500-600% is a more appropriate value – it definitely requires running with Esoteric Alteration in GR140+, which means no Zei’s.

1 Like

Yes, toughness is a big issue with AoV FotH. I’ve rarely played FotH since the 4 cube slots season simply because I could slot in Aquila or some kind of additional DR.

I would be happy with that. Anything that at least maintains the status quo for FotH will be good. Bumping up the DR on AoV would be good too.

2 Likes

5% with 15 stacks would be good. 75% total might sound like too much but we also deal with diminishing returns and the build suffers big time past the GR110 mark survivability-wise.

Sad to see this not addressed.

#BuffKhassetts2BMoreRighteous

1 Like

Because there’s not enough stupid streamers playing it, that’s why.

You know how we always say 99.99% of PTR feedback is always ignored? We are the 99.99%, the stupid streamers are the 0.01% they choose to listen to. That’s why final patches always suck.

1 Like