Why DH LoD RF cannot trigger stricken and taeguk

I have tried this and it feels like it doesnot.

I have watched my dps on fire convention it felt same all the time even after 7 mins. I am not super sure about this.
I am super sure that it doesnot trigger taeguk and last i checked RF was a channeling skill. Shouldn’t it trigger these both.

Edit: taeguk only triggers when resource is spend so RF doesnot trigger Taeguk when used with sin seeker. Stricken is still a mistery

If you are using Sin Seekers, then RF is not a “spender” when channelling; and therefore won’t proc Taeguk.

Taeguk

• Gain 2.00% increased damage for 1.5 seconds when you spend resource on a channeled skill. This effect stacks up to 10 times.

Sin Seekers

• Rapid Fire no longer has a channel cost and deals 250% increased damage. [250 - 300]%
2 Likes

Thank you very much for the explanation. I have apperantly missed the point. Could you give any insight about stricken i am not sure why but i am having hard time killing the boss

Not very much. I only know that Stricken is a single target gem. If you switch the target to other enemy, the stack will be reset.

Does a channelling Pylon stop Taeguk from proc’ing as all spenders are free to cast?

Interesting question. I don’t know because RF is the only channelling skill I have used and I wouldn’t use Taeguk with it.

Hope someone will give you an answer.