Why can't I post in General, Class Forums, etc?

I’m not sure what to do. I’ve had the game forever and used to post a long time ago, now I can’t do anything but read. Although I’m allowed to post in here…

Anyone know what I’m missing?

I will assume that you only own the game on a Console, and console users are only allowed to post in certain forums.

Personally, I disagree with Blizzard’s forum restriction rules, but that is the choice they have made.

2 Likes

I can find no Characters for you on any of the Regions.

According to your Profile, you just created this Account 2 days ago, created only 1 thread (this one) and have 0 posts (not including the OP in this thread).

To post in General Discussion and Class Forums, you might try logging in with your Account from “a long time ago”.

Of course, this won’t help if you’re playing only on console, as VitaKaninen mentioned.

2 Likes

This is the same account from day 1. I did try logging into my account yesterday in-game, but no go. I don’t own it on console, I purchased on release day on PC. Something is clearly bugged. Here’s an example character I see that works just fine of mine:

The Account you are currently posting on lists your BattleTag as SuchACrisis#1191.

Which is on an Account that lists your BattleTag as SuchACrisis#1448.

Clearly two different Accounts.

Try logging in with your Account for SuchACrisis#1448 and see if you can post in other forums.

If that’s true, then you must have changed your BattleTag at some point. You may need to contact Customer Service and see if they can help you sort things out.

2 Likes

Wow, that is so insane. Maybe a caching issue in my browser because I was logged in and showing the 1448 account as the one I was logged in but it was posting with the one you linked. I went inconginito and logged and now everything is working!

The only reason I even tried both was because the first one wasn’t working to begin with lol

Thanks a ton dude, I think I’m straight now

3 Likes