Why can't i play

why can’t i play? i paid for a 6mnth subscription. i uninstalled and reinstalled. i scanned and repaired . i can play WOW . i played since Diablo III came out up to last September.

Diablo 3 is not a subscription game so you did not pay for a 6 month D3 Sub. You buy the game and that is it. You can play as much as you want.

Make sure you are logging in to the Bnet account that has your D3 license on it.

If what you need help with is WoW, you might want to try the WoW forums. Maybe Customer Support which serves as an Information Desk to answer questions about services, how to put in tickets, etc.

2 Likes

i bought it when it first came out for PC. and battlenet even says that i already have it. i will push play and intro screen will come on and it will say playing now. the screen will go white and it will go back to play.

Tech Support is where you need to be. That issue is normally caused by issues with Razer software or overlays. There is a pinned post discussing it.

Start with the known issues thread and try the Razer solutions first.
Gray or white flash before Crashes Due to Razer Chroma Software

2 Likes

Go find your search in windows type in %ProgramData% find the folder Battlenet Entertainment, delete it. Its a cache file that can become corrupt, it will recreate when you re-enter Battle.Net Program. That may be your issue, if not then try reinstalling the game.