Why cant Battle orders and Battle command be used in town?

Buffs like enchant, energy shield, fade and so forth can be used in town, but no BO/BC buffs?
I don’t think this would be game breaking or change much of the game if they made it so you could use BO/BC in town.

It just wouldn’t look proper. There’s no way to explain it, if you understand you just understand.

1 Like

As a Classic player, it felt good to read this comment. You feels what I feels.

2 Likes

because its technically an indoor area as thats where everyone lives and everyone knows youre supposed to use your indoor voice in that setting.

11 Likes

This one made me laugh. The idea of towns being overrun with demons and the warrior working himself into a frenzy for battle, and then the ole ladies in town ( the amazon, for example ) start shushing him… shhhhh!

Awesome.

1 Like

Its not polite to shout in town.

4 Likes

It was just designed that way…

Technically any skill should be allowed in town…

can’t be as annoying as casting clay golem in town.
Lets get Bo/shout in town added.

No battle in town. Check the first word of the skill name for your answer.

1 Like

Because you can stand in town and use them to affect other players outside of town where PvP often happens.

2 Likes

We don’t want Battle Order/Battle Command chickens in A1 town, as it may pose a health code violation for those consuming the chickens. Unfortunately all towns must suffer from the restriction. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If this happens I’m definitely going to put together a flying booyaka build and join random games so I can shout in town constantly.

I kid. I don’t really care either way, unless it opens some unfair advantages in PvP.

They would have to be allied for that to effect them, and you can all ready do that with enchant spell from sorceress/items… They would have to be standing close to point where taking a step out side town wont really make difference either way.