Why can’t i craft any flawless royal emerald?

I have done multiple bounty runs until no recipes drop for the jeweler, but somehow the recipe for flawless ryoal emeralds is still missing. Do i get the recipe from somewhere else?
And yes, i already clicked on “show all recipes”

Check to see if the recipe is kept in your stash or on another character. The game recognises that you possess the recipe and most likely will not drop for you again until it is completely not found in your stash nor in any of your character’s inventory.

Also double check if you have enough death’s breath to craft it.

Well, i made only one char so far and i checked all my stashes. I also have 1k death’s breaths… This has to be a bug or something

Do you have all the materials for crafting? Money, enough lower gems?

That doesn’t matter if “show all” is selected. It’ll display all recipes regardless whether one has the materials or not.

I’d double check the stash.

IF it’s selected. Because at default it’s not on show all.

Well, mitsos already said in the first post he selected it. And it’s not showing up.

yep, i’ve all of that

Your only other option will be to craft 9 flawless royal of another gem, then convert to emerald. Odd though that you are having that issue.

2 Likes

Ok sorry. I sliped over that part. Then i don’t know. Maybe it’s realy a bug.

May be you could try a couple of bounty runs again? I don’t know realy, i got all my crafting tomes, some of them from gobs. If you still get nothing, report it as a bug.

It does sound like a bug. This has happened to me before but with blacksmith recipes.

The only ‘fix’ I had to do was to run more bounties or hope an Odious Collector goblin along the way to drop the recipe.

It would eventually drop but sometimes it takes longer.

EDIT: for clarity

If it keeps missing and you need it, perhaps you can make 9 of other type and use cube to convert.

If after checking stash, all seasonal character’s inventory you cant find it and doesn’t drop, perhaps file a bug report.

Damn! I’m haveing a revelation here. I had the same issue whit gem recepies in seson 20. One recepie didn’t drop constructively, i thougt i had all but there was one missing. I had to do a lot more bounty runs to get it from a gob. And it was because i gave the hellfire amulet and ring recepies to Shen before the last gem tome droped.

1 Like

It might be silly but did you train Shen to level 12?

Yep, that’s what i did recently. I found a green goblin and it dropped the recipe. Now i can finally craft the flawless royal emerald.

1 Like