Why Are Console Players Not Allowed To Comment In The Classes Section?

I understand that the general discussion is catered to PC and you have grouped PS4, Xbox, and Switch into their own group, which is fine…I guess. However, all of the consoles and PC have the same 7 classes. So why is it that Console players are unable to comment under the classes tab of this site? If you are going to exclude us from asking for help within the classes section, the least you can do is create a separate classes section on this site for console players. Or just give us access as well would probably be easier and helpful too.

Yes the classes are the same, but the two games play very different as well as the classes and builds. Anyone with a version other than PC is better off posting in the appropriate forums. It can cause advice being given to be useless as we will all pretty much assume that you are on PC.

Understandable, well they need to make a classes section for console players then. The console section is pretty much like the general discussion for PC. But we deserve sub sections as well. We paid our money just like everyone else.

It is about population. Check out the two console forums. How many posts there? Does it worth to open sub sections?

Check out the TW forum. There are only THREE sections: General Discussion, Console Discussion, and Technical Support. NO class specific forums at all.

The builds are virtually identical so I don’t really understand why the class sections are limited to PC only. I think most players can tell they don’t have mouse buttons on their PS4 controller and can adjust accordingly

1 Like

I have explained on other threads. I just repeat my point.

First, this is not a public forum. Blizzard wants to limit to D3 players only, i.e. those who bought the game. I think you would agree on this point. PC players registered game key to their Battle Net account permenantly and can’t be transfer to other people.

Second, Blizzard can’t verify the license of console version because these information is kept by the console manufacturers (if there is any). Blizzard don’t have the access right to it.

When you register your Battle Net account, you didn’t fill in any game key, right? So, Blizzard can’t tell if you really bought the game at all.

Similar argument apply to Starter Edition pc players because they didn’t buy the game. They are not allow to post on those forums too.

But that’s not true cause Blizzard are has other games such as Overwatch that’s on console and PC and you can register your battletag to your gamertag to link your accounts. So if Blizzard can do it with one game, why not others. And if it’s about them wanting to make sure people can play the game, why not just charge to get a battle net code for the forums, there for forums that do that as well, which would eliminate an issue like this. At this point, whoever is running the forums is just being lazy and inconsiderate.

The my better fix this when Diablo 4 comes out. They’re making it for all platforms so they need to make sure everyone can post.

And another thing, people would be more inclined to post under the console section if the devs actually read posts and replied. They reply to PC posts pretty often. Can’t even find a post under console discussion where the devs even replied.