Whoes going to buy blizzard?

Disney, or apple? I say Disney more likely. Since they are broadcasting overwatch league on one of their channels.
44% stock price fall in this year alone, company still worth 34 billion though.

If this blizzcon doesn’t go over well, i’m for sure going with a take over from someone after shares fall even more.

4 Likes

No one is going to buy Blizzard and Blizzcon will be just fine for the 85% that are attending for non-Diablo announcements.

1 Like

If they release Immortal at Blizzcon, they will make a killing in China.

1 Like

i actually hope the release immortal soon, i work offshore 22 days so it would be awesome to play diablo on my phone while waiting to get home

2 Likes

It’s questionable, the Diablo clone from Tencents failed hard in China. The drops rates were abysmal, you had to pay to do anything.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see Diablo with Mickey’s ears!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don’t think I want to see a G rated Diablo game…

They own deadpool and arent PGing it. And blizzard is certainly in a position for a take over.
A decent amount of news articles saying it.

I hope they don’t get taken over/bought out by anybody. If an even larger global corporation buys them out, they’ll become even less responsive to the concerns of us normal “peasants” who buy and play their games, and monetization of everything will be pushed even harder.

Kindom hearts :thinking::smiling_imp:

Disney… prepare yourselves for a blast of SJ junk pretty much like Star Wars movies, Captain Marvel, et al.

4 Likes

Can’t say I didn’t see that coming.

Buy a Nintendo Switch, then you can play real Diablo and not some re-skinned mobile game.

1 Like

I’d say Disney or Tencent. However, it’s sad to mention but I think Activision always have the option of consuming them way before anyone, if they being too much of a burden. The thing you’ve been passing rumors about may come true.

Activision holds rights to it as I know, Blizzard don’t. However, Activision don’t feel an urge to do something with it when CoD sells like hotcakes.

1 Like

Yuck. If either of those companies bought Blizzard, that would absolutely be the end of Blizzard for me.

1 Like

You mean non white male? At least that’s the take I get from being blasted by all the incel vids from the likes of the quartering.

For such a big country, you lot seem to have taken inbreeding to a whole new level.