Who was more powerful?

Tal Rasha or Zolton Kulle? In Immortal we go with them to fight Baal. It might be this fight. :point_down:

Baal ended up facing Tal Rasha in single combat, before Horadrim led by Zoltun Kulle arrived, aiding Tal Rasha in incapacitating the Lord of Destruction. The two used the soulstone against him, intent on sealing his essence inside it, but Baal was able to shatter it, before escaping through a portal into the valley below. Tal Rasha teleported after him, while Kulle led the Horadrim through Baal’s forces, finally arriving to aid Tal Rasha. In a battle as vicious as the last, the Horadrim battled Baal before incapacitating him, and sealing him inside the soulstone fragment. However, the shard would not be able to hold Baal for long. - Diablo Wiki

Was TR still around in any form during the events of D3 like ZK was? I don’t think so, so mu money is on ZK.

Didn’t Zolton Kulle become a nephalem.

If we’re talking about about the events of the Hunt of the Three, where the Horadrim were first formed and had hunted the prime evils; then Tal Rasha would be more powerful than Zoltun Kulle.

However, if we’re talking about after the above mentioned events, where Zoltun Kulle would go on to conduct his experiements which ended with him attaining some form of immortality as well as awakening to his own Nephalem birthright (which would greatly bolster his strength), then Zoltun Kulle would be the stronger of the two.

2 Likes

Technically speaking… I was the most powerful. I just let them take the credit…

Kadala. She alone has the power to crush a player’s soul.

4 Likes

That is my nickname =)
Teehee.

1 Like

Not anymore, Kanai’s Cube is just as formidable at doing that.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Bravata.

12 characters required

1 Like

And then she sells gear (if she feels generous) that allow Nephalem to decimate the entire demon forces and angel of death with ease.

It can easily be argued that every magic user was always in touch with their nephalem powers.

Don’t let Urshi off the hook either. How many of us had 90% upgrade chances fail 4 times in a row? But RNG for everything is FUN! Right? Right?!

1 Like

Orek.

Or Haedrig.

Yep.