Which effect do you hate the most

for me its the tornados lose the sound and it would be ok but that
intense sound when it pops drives me nuts

1 Like

Snow. OMG I can’t begin to express how much I hate the snow. I have to look away or down at my keyboard when snow effect hits. Blinding headache and nausea almost instantly.

3 Likes

All. Of. Them. Every. One.

12 Likes

ALL OF THE THINGS.

7 Likes

All of them.

Most of the time, I am lucky… my machine freezes, and when it does not… I hope I dont pass out.

1 Like

They are all pretty much useless and annoying, but my least favorite is the poison pools because most the time when it goes off I am fighting an elite with the poison affix. The screen goes pretty much green, and I have no idea where to stand.

2 Likes

Even better is when the color filter for the viewport turns green as well. Triple Play!

3 Likes

I seriously am not a fan of this season’s effects. For me it is highly distracting and annoying. Who at Blizz thought it is a good idea to darken my screen every 90 seconds? It is particularly bad when you are in a cave. On top of that let’s throw in a bunch of useless and distracting visual effects.

It is enough that I doubt I’ll hang around for the end of this season (My preference. You’re mileage may vary). Perhaps it is time to find a new way to waste my time. :wink:

2 Likes

The burning rolling log on the ground moving slower than anything in the game. I have no idea what the person who made that was thinking. Good second is the all missing snowbal.

1 Like

that wierd fog horn sound is getting annoying

1 Like

All the above. Hell i would have taken double bounties for this season if anything.

1 Like

If diablos breath can melt me instantly then i should be melting everything as well but it does nothing. I keep trying to melt Tyreal in town with it but it wont
Is the lag part of season effects too because that part works great, good job there Blizz,

1 Like

this is a negative season. these arent buffs, they are obstacles.

3 Likes

the fog horn and the map go black for no apparent reason,I mean the maps the maps that are usaully full sunlight-- I hate that.

1 Like

they are all pretty bad. ive had to stop playing because i get massive headaches about every 90 seconds when im running rifts. dont know what it is ive never had this problem before. to be honest this season theme just kinda sums up 2020 so far doesnt it?

1 Like

The lightning-fire breath with its dark screen and three massive thunderbolts makes me gag. The rest are only slightly less bad.

1 Like

Bone armor. It makes my necro looks bulky all the time. And it hides away the nice tramog I have.

1 Like

Snowy effects on a snow covered level burns my eyes.

3 Likes

All of them.
Each has it’s own set of terrible issues.

Tornados as the worst because of hiding what’s behind, lava second because of ugly, aesthetic clunkyness, It looks like a collage moving at a weird speed.

This theme is really a problem that number tweaking can’t fix: if raising the numbers, it promotes a passive playstyle, if not, because of useless.