Where's the compensation for Crusader?

If the point of nerfing Norvald’s is supposed to bring it more in line with the supporting weapon legendaries for the various sets, then please ensure those legendaries are actually viable.

Without a (dps) season theme we cannot run Darklight and expect similar performance to Norvald. It feels great casting at high speed, but the damage severely lacking.

Rolands goes back to 2017? And uses Furnace?

My heart sunk when there were no changes listed for Crusader, despite the numerous requests here to give us something in return. The Cassette belt, Darklight, something… And yet, there’s no Red Text under Crusader.

**noticed I wrote except instead of expect… lol

13 Likes

They listened to some advice from streamers and made Raekor even more focused on boulder toss. From years of experience with dissapointment and not listening, what can you expect.

1 Like

Lol, streamers…

3 characters required

Well yes, they do listen to them. While a lot better knowledged players on this forum knows better.

1 Like

Fist of the heavens needs a shield weapon with a multiplier. But they’ll never add it. Too focused on Inna Monk for the THIRD PTR cycle in a row. Yawn.

4 Likes

Norvald valor & bombsader needed the nerf. Problem is lesser tier builds that needed the 400% just to stay above water are now gutted.

heh? I don’t believe either those builds required nerfs.

Valor has been nerfed nearly consistently over the past few patch cycles itself. To the point where it is not used in groups during season any longer. This change will likely now remove it from NS groups, if people are still using the 2xSader grouping.

A6i2CC3 is strong because of the Invoker steroid, not because of Norvald.

2 Likes

I’m probably gonna get some hate but let’s be honest the game in it’s current state is an after thought for blizzard they already made their money… People talking about a skeletal crew and them doing their best are overdosing on copeium …Even a skeletal crew would have done much more than these slim changes these couple of years …The reality is there is no dedicated d3 skeletal group …They just pull a couple of devs working on other projects a week or so before ptr and make them create some abomination in a couple of days … Reality is if they wanted to balance all classes they could/would have done it already in a couple of patches …

1 Like

Nice with some comedy relief, thanks for that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got far more common sense than all those stupid streamers put together, that’s for sure.

And if you don’t believe me, look at the latest PTR patch.

I rest my case.

2 Likes

In non-season, the seven roles all can clear GR150 solo. The Cru is clear GR150 hardly ,so it’s not strong,now Norvald is nerfed,so Cru needs compensation urgently.

There never going to listen to the forums… its like 2-3 people working on D3 as a side project. I suggested a fix for invoker builds, but go no response.

1 Like

Still nothing, huh?

What a shock.

Really disappointed, the Cru will be the weakest roll in the next patch without compensation.

Can Blizzard see the Cru is the weakest in ptr?

They clearly aren’t wearing glasses.

The only crusader build that required nerfs was the A6i2 …Nerfing Norvald will consequently nerf most other crusader builds inclusing AOV … and let’s be honest Shotgun is bad atm .The build is not played in groups and is not worth playing for how clunky mediocre results it will get you post nerf aka another dead build …

People are contemplating the idea of playing with the shield of fury /ivory tower alternatives after all quick maffs 300% >> 200% ,Howerver let’s not forget that shield of fury stacks once per target per attack …making your clear speed on packs relatively slow (that old build used to feel good to play thanks to the multipliers it used to have but after 15-20 tiers of nerfs since release I wish you best of luck ) … As for Ivory tower the bloc mechanic requires you to fish specific sets of mobs and be at least 5k para or so to have enough toughness to clear making it unplayable …I thought we were trying to minimize fishing but hey I guess Saders are 3rd class citizens hey at least we got it better than necros …(oh wait)…and with the nerf of the proc rate of IT few seasons ago it’s really gonna be bad for aov players overall

Is Norvalds brocken not really …but let’s sa it is for the sake of argument , so why don’t we reach a compromise and revert the s24 nerf on the 2 pieces aov making Fists of the Heavens empower Heaven’s Fury to deal 125% increased damage multiplicatively instead of additively like it used to be before … or may be make that 125% bonus stack 4 times additively to at least reduce the impact of the nerfs
of the norvalds aov from 5 tiers to around 3-4 …

Reallistically even with the nerf aov + norvald is still going to be the best aov setup as it gives us the flexibility of clearing trash with elites and not only focusing elites and hoping for things to die around us being playable at a relatively low paragon … Pretty sure nothing will come of this post but hey just a shot in the dark

Blizzard said invoker is the compensate,but it’s not strong enough,now everyone can see the Cru is the weakest role in Patch 2.7.3.Cru needs comprehensive buff in patch 2.7.4.

I’ve pushed Invoker and AoV Ivory Tower, both topped out at exactly GR141.

Invoker is the better solo build from a durability and rift guardian standpoint… fewer deaths and more consistent.

We are up to seeing some Rolands and Seeker of the Light upgrades. Seeker really could use more defense. Both need about 9-10 GRs.

Invoker really needs 3GR buff,20k paragon player still can’t clear GR150 in non-season.