Wheres the Barb? A look at all region Leaderboards

http://hero.d.163.com/?page=0
The second row down, click the second button. This changes to non-season view. It is inclusive of all regions, from it we can see 41 clears at or above 140, 1 of them being 148 with wizard. The bar is higher now.

Barbs need the 200% back on lamentation, with perfect conditions a 140 is possible, so why nerf it if it isn’t OP to begin with? The nerf is contradictory of the “We heard your war cry”. If the nerf stands then, no you didn’t.

What because some guy did a 140 with 10.5k Para and 150 augments, and a literal perfect rift its OP? well then what about other classes up there then? The wiz nerf is going to be aabout a 3gr loss for Vyr’s, its still 140+ capable. No WD nerf, Crusaders will be up there now. Why is it so hard for barbs to get a real buff?

25 Likes

LOL The first barb was on page 8 with a Gr 131 @ 14:51min. And some people really have the guts to call barb OP? 140 PTR - 200% Lamentation nerf = 133 GR still wayyyyyy behind all the other class. Seriously GR 148 and 147 for wiz and necro? 17 GR, not 3, not 4, not 10, 17 GR. Let that sink.

13 Likes

Or the Rend damage on the Wastes set could be doubled?

No Im sorry Barbarian deserved its nerve, if they didn’t, the Wizard might actually have competition, that simply will not do.
True without the Lamentation nerf the wizard would very likely still beat the barbarian, but better not take the chance.
So call the funpolice this madness has to stop.

3 Likes

Because Blizzard considers any intelligence build to be more DPS based then all the dex and strength builds.

1 Like

Stop Barb discrimination, cancel the nerf.

I fully support OP

5 Likes

One thing is for sure as it’s been pointed out hundreds of times is the Barbarian community is very upset, much more then anytime in the past because Blizzard finally recognizes this only to take it away because they are scared they will change the game too much. Bah! :slightly_smiling_face:

And now its time they give it back, barbs have waited long enough.

1 Like

I think Lamentation actually is in need of a serious buff like 500% to be really balanced

3 Likes

I really want to make sure the devs see this, so they know our frustration. It is not right to pull our buff while there are several classes so far already above 140.

1 Like

YES! 500% would really shake things up. I was calling for 300% minimum.
That would really make a kick a$$ build tbh.
I also want the other nerfs that 2.6.7 is supposed to impose reversed/not implemented whatsoever.

2 Likes

I would be fine with 400-500% buff:

5 Likes

oh now that would be dreamy

1 Like

That’s what it should have been to begin with. 4-500%.
If they go lower, like 2-300% maybe Rend could stack more times?
Either way, buff the gd’n barb!

Wouldn’t mind if twas 300-400%, but stacked 3 times. I really would like to play this build, but if the nerf won’t be reverted than I’m gonna stick with DH or even stop playing D3 RoS, cause what’s the point, if they break their promises and whenever a PRO barb with over 10000 paragon gets to 140 GR they ruin the build anyway.

If they listen to what we’re trying to accomplish in this thread:

Maybe I will even buy another D3 RoS copy, just to play with barb. If not, than BB D4 for me, cause I doubt it will be any different there too…

If that’s how D4 will look like, than I’m done and D3 RoS will be my last Blizz game.

5 Likes

At this point if the nerf goes live I am playing the uninstall wizard next season.

3 Likes

I think they could have gone swami on it, when wrath of the berserker active it stacks rend at every second. Stacks last 19 second after the berserker form is out. Let rend stack infinite times. Then I am ok with 0%

lol

1 Like

Applause! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::

Interesting idea.

Maybe we can get them to double Squirts damage also! lulz

1 Like

Isn’t this how it is in WoW? I don’t play it, played for like 5-6 months then got tired of it. If memory serves me though, weren’t the “barb type” builds used for just meat tanks while the “warlock/mage” type class did all the dps?