Where is the patch note?

is it norm to not have the patch note out at the end of the season? does the new patch always go live the same time as the new season or does it come before the season sometime?

2 Likes

Patches usually go live on the same week as the new season, a few days before season start.

2 Likes

Nevalistis said we’ll probably get patch notes on Monday or Tuesday this week.

3 Likes

Not the norm, no. The delay is because there was second phase changes presented at Blizzcon. This means we’ll probably get final patch notes a few days after the season ends.

1 Like

Patch notes are always released when the patch goes live. Check the home page and read the blog posts. It has been this way for the past several patches.

1 Like

Where did she say that? Link please.

This is all I have:

We will be announcing the Season 19 start dates with the Season 19 preview blog, which will be available before the launch of Patch 2.6.7. We’ll update this post when that blog becomes available.

Source

1 Like

Where did she say that?

In Bluddshed’s chat room on his stream on Thurs / Friday evening.

I guess you mean on Twitch, in the Twitch Chat? The only D4 stream I could find of Bluddshed’s was from 9 days ago. I’m not going to scrub through an hour and forty-seven minutes again to look for it.

(Would have been nice if you could’ve provided a link, starting at the video time, where she posted it).

But, we’ll find out tomorrow or Tuesday — won’t we?

I skimmed through the Friday (Diablo 3) stream and didn’t see Nevalistis in his chat at all. Maybe I was dreaming lol. I was laying down and in and out of sleep when I remember it happening.

:grimacing:

You’re not the only one dreaming about Brandy Camel… :blush:

No problem. We’ll find out soon enough — now. :wink:

1 Like