Where do people read the details of certain changes?

Hi,

I might be just blind, but I dont see those details that others talk about, like:

1. Ladders length (Everyone says “they are going to be 3 months”, but where did you guys see this? It is even mentioned in the patch notes that there are no exact plan for this.)

2. Ladder-only things in NL (During the first Ladder only, or from now on regardless of Ladders? What is the exact time range - if there is any - for this?)

3. Themed Ladders (What is this? Is it like the Diablo 3 seasonal customization? Where is the info about this if it is not just speculation?)

4. Uber Diablo in single player (How? Will you sell X amount of SoJ? :smiley: Details, please!)

5. What is the “added difficult in Ladder” many people talks about?

1 Like
  1. They talked about wanting shorter ladder lengths during Blizzconline. They didn’t mention a time length though.
  2. D2R beta patch update blog released yesterday.
  3. Speculation.
  4. Released in beta patch update blog yesterday. No info on Dclone spawning yet.
  5. Ladder has harder mobs with more life compared to NL. If you Google it, you’ll see some info.

(2). Do you have a url for that blog? I thought the details is shared in the patch notes, but the patch notes does not mention if the Ladder-only things will be available after the first Ladder as well, or only before and during the first Ladder.

(5). I thought the difference is only between softcore and hardcore, to make it somewhat easier for hc characters to survive. If there is a difficulty difference between L and NL, now that L-items are available of course I would like to see the difficulty be the same in NL.

Thanks for the details!

Part 2. Sorry can’t post links ATM, but from my understanding of the blog, they will be unlocked forever now. I don’t see them relocking them after ladder is introduced.

Part 5. Apparently not, people have compared monster spreadsheets and mobs on ladder have something like 30% more life in hell mode. I wouldn’t mind them changing NL to make reflect this either.

No problem.

1 Like

All of it is here in the pinned post on the top of this forum.

This was the post I mentioned when I wrote: “…It is even mentioned in the patch notes that there are no exact plan for this.”. I checked it again and it has not been updated since then.

The link I asked from ARTPOP was about that blog post where additional details might have been mentioned. If that “blog” and the “patch notes” are the same, then my bad. :slight_smile: