When will PTR 2.7.5 be released?

Tomorrow we have the 2022 Game Awards and as it was leaked D4 will make an appearance. If so they’ll probably announce the release date and maybe there will be some news about the new D3 season as well…doubt it though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried to visit the site on my phone, it wasn’t a good experience.

Hope that is a good sign!

:slight_smile:

We are already at the 8th/13th threshold today. No one here knows when the announcement will be, though the assumption is that there will be one tomorrow. That pushes the PTR to next Thursday and S27/S28 will be on the 15th/20th if it occurs.

Looks like they have abandoned D3. Do you guys think they even read the forums anymore?

Over 10,000 paragon. OP sounds like he hit the wall and is ready to experience a new challenge in a new season.
What a waste of valuable electricity.

What you on about… They only read mine! mumbles geez talk about expectations!

They hyped D4 Game Awards announcemnt for a month on twitter but we cant get a single forum post about the reason for PTR delay…

3 Likes

Seeing nothing happend this week. I more and more belive PTR is comeing next year.

Yep, seems like it. I had not expected that.

I really do hope we get new season launched early january. If it’s in february I don’t know if I will stick for that long.

A start in february would take away the alternative leveling method with the Tristram event.

1 Like

its not like blizzard cares at details :smiley: