When is the next PTR?

I heard a new ptr is coming soon. When should it be out?

You could have asked this in one of the existing threads.

It’ll be “soon”. Hopefully the coming week but it shouldn’t be any later than the following week at most. It’ll be a two week PTR and they’ll have to leave enough time to fix leftover bugs and implemented changes.

3 Likes

This week should be the blog post, PTR - next week.

tomorrow. if you keep posting these garbage threads, it will come sooner

2 Likes

Reporting for SPAM . There are litterly 5 other threads all asking the same question. Wouldnt you think there would be a BLUE post about it if we knew

2 Likes

@Keyblade,
There is a blue post and it is linked a few posts above yours.

1 Like

And where is the “date” for the PTR. There isnt. It says we will have more communication in the next coming Weeks which still isnt definitive information about when PTR is coming… So afraid your INCORRECT in your accusation and should read abit more.

The OP has 33 posts and likely not terribly experienced in the new forum. You have more than a 1000 posts. You could give the benefit of the doubt.

1 Like

Post count doesnt mean anything. The new forums reset that . Also if you do enough of your OWN research and google, questions like these should be able to be answered themselfs just saying. When Blizzard are ready to release information they will. Asking for it doesnt speed the process along

Read the posts. 90% are them are asking for nerfs.

Im confused. Shouldn’t we have gotten a blog post by now?

Some people need to chill out. You want the patch notes (ptr) so you can play the season for one week. Just to come back to the forum and say that you do not have anything to do for 3 months. When does it start, when does it end, give it a rest already.

2 Likes

Well, S19 has now lasted almost 8 weeks. Assuming the total duration of S19 will be roughly 12 weeks, there’s roughly 5 weeks until the patch should go live. That doesn’t leave much room to do the 2 week PTR, then squish leftover bugs and apply changes before patch release. Personally I’m more worried that Blizzard won’t leave enough time for QA testing and the patch might once again release broken.

Whenever the PTR starts, I just hope this time Blizzard actually applies changes during the PTR and not merely after it.

1 Like

Day 23, give it up for day 23