When Is The Beta Announcement

2 months from now on the dot is the release date give us something
are they gonna announce it and then immediately drop it that weekend again like they did the beta?

3 Likes

The beta test date announcement should be soon™, we do know it will be some time in August. It’s still July, be patient. The game is coming.

3 Likes

I’m hoping they give us the date soon. It’s almost August. Feeling impatient. Lol

2 Likes

One could always play Diablo 3 to pass the time… Well, maybe a week or two of it anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I thought about it honestly, been so bored with no game to play. Can’t bring myself to do it though. Avoiding D2 for the time being, so that it feels fresh too.

3 Likes

I’ll admit it, I’m going to play D3, I’m going to be playing the Barbarian, because I haven’t played the barb since before loot 2.0/RoS came out. So that will keep me entertained for a bit.

2 Likes

just want to test my 3070ti and new pc with the hopefully optimized gfx and load times

1 Like

You can always run through the various benchmarking suites that are available. Passmark, 3DMark etc to see how your rig stacks up against the world.

While the beta will be undoubtedly more optimized than the alpha was, I wouldn’t count it as the ultimate final performance mark the game will run at. There’s still optimizations that will likely happen on NVidias and AMD’s drivers and later updates to the game itself that may enhance the graphics performance after the game is released.

3 Likes

Considering it now, my brother is thinking about it too. Could be fun…ish for a week or two. Guess I’ll look up some builds.

4 Likes

I just check the Battle.net app~
You’ll see it there before the announcement or emails if you check it often enough.

1 Like

Hey! It WILL be funish! C’mon man don’t be a nay sayer.

1 Like

D2R won’t be a test for a 3070ti. That’s like saying you want to test your Tesla in a race against a pedal bike.

3 Likes

A bird twittered to me that the early Access Beta will start “early August”

But maybe there are some news on tuesday? :wink:

2 Likes

Also impatiently waiting for August (and wanting to know like is it LATE August? Early? Mid!?)

Also will probably go back to D3 to kill time. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

For the last time…
Aug 16 ± 3 days

1 Like

stop sharing wrong information.

7 Likes

How do you know its wrong?
I’m working my way up as a reliable leaker.

3 Likes

For the “open Beta” it can be possible. But for the “early Acces Beta (Pre-Order)” it will be earlier.

4 Likes

I hope so…I have preorder D2R and it will by great when they give us early acces beta 1.8.2021…

1 Like

i got the information that “early access Beta” is not planned for the 1st August but “early August”

1 Like