When do you hit level 70 typically?

I’m just looking your experiences Really. I understand it’s different for everyone. I am a new player and I just hit level 43 With my wizard on master. I just found the jeweler in act 2. I’m mostly curious about my progression rate.

Also, is it just me or is the wizard super op?

I don’t think I have ever hit Level 70 in the Campaign. It’s been a long time, but I seem to recall finishing Malthael at about level 54 on my last attempt.

Just hit 53 with the defeat of Belial

1 Like

It has been a long time since I’ve solo’d story mode at the beginning of a season. Seems like you are on track though. If you do it again, next time will go faster as you learn how to use kill streaks and other items to boost XP gain.

When I still played campaigns I hit it after I finished the story. I hit maybe 50 or 60 at end of act 5. I just wanted to blow through it that is on normal setting. You can play adventure mode if you get bored.

I used to play PC D3 years ago as an addiction… I quit and took many years off, eventually coming back to the PS4 version. I played that for about 6-8 months and quit again. I am now back playing Season 18 and liking the Necromancer pack. I started off playing through the campaign and when doing all quests and leveling solo I finished act 5 after 2 days at level 42 on Hard difficulty. I am now Paragon 52 after about 4 days into it. I also have a lvl 49 Demon Hunter and a lvl 53 Necromancer on Season 18 that I have also been playing a little over the past week. Mostly I just do Adventure mode and trying to get the first 4 season quests complete for the rest of the set pieces. I should have that done this week, if work does not get in the way… :slight_smile:

I used to think you had to start out playing campaign. Not true. You can go adventure at the start of a season and start doing bounties immediately. The experience bonuses of bounties push you up levels faster.