What's up with no Primals dropping¿

So I did my GR75 and got my first Primal Ancient around P300ish. I’m now P800 and I run GR90-100s like crazy. How have I not got a Secord Primal Ancient yet? Am I missing anything else?
My son has played about 60% as me and he’s got 4 already after his 1st one. Last season I managed to get to P1000 I got about 10 Primal Ancients. Not trying to whine just wondering if something changed.

It’s all the new sets-items diluting the loot pool.
Every new item added decreases the chances to get primal or ancients for that matter…

It’s all RNG. Nothing has been changed.

That is very incorrect. Every new item is added it reduces the chance to get a specific item. It does not however affect on what quality said item will be. Every time a legendary drops from any source, it has 10% chance to be ancient and ~0.25% primal. It doesn’t matter how large the loot pool is, the chances to get a primal remain the same.

2 Likes

Well my RNG is broken lol, thanks. I did think anything changed but I was wondering after such a dry spell without a primal dropping.

you not alone I’m p1000 and got like 3 primals
otherwise my friend got 5 in 2 days

In my case in the last week with more than 300 GR (most , Kadala+) and more than 50 contract runs (everithing spent in reforge)… I didnt get any primal…

I am starting to think that there is something wrong with my acount… Near level 1000 and nothing changes…

primal ancients unlock at level 70 gr
75 is for torment xvi