Whats the point playing this?

Hi, I played the trial version and I have some questions

it feels like 90% a single player game, I tought this was an mmo, now I understand there is no trading (besides 2 hours party trade) , you can only play with 4 people… so whats the point looting and getting the best gear? whats public game? what is seasonal and adventure ? I know there is a brawl kind of lame pvp which isn’t very competitive … so whats the multiplayer aspect of this game?

To answer about trading, what I think. It’s because of d2. Loot dropped for everyone and who ever clicked first got it. Now loot drops separately for each player. Also in d2, cuz of that loot system, made ppl just buy the gear from those sites. And it prob made those ppl lots of money, and blizz didn’t like that, cuz they don’t make money expect from purchase of d2. That’s prob why trades only can happen if others are in the same game. To prevent all that d2.

It wasn’t about Blizzard making money or not making money. It was about hacked items being brought into the game.

Even some of the Rune Word items sold by these D2 item selling websites were “hybrid” Rune Words. (Rune Word items that had attributes from multiple Rune Words and should not even exist in the game).