What's Blizz's stance on streamers who verbally abuse members of this community?

Not the way I would put it, I think we are all asking Blizzard to make the adjustment on the belt to something better than no damage multiplier. :wink:

5 Likes

And I’m one of those people that doesn’t think lamentation should be nerfed to 0%. I’ve stated that multiple times in that thread. The issue at hand here is the fact that the barbarian community is naming and shaming people against the forums code of conduct and receiving no form of punishment all because they’re triggered they might not get exactly what they want.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that. On that note, they shouldn’t have touched Vyr and thorns Necro. Just bring up all the other classes.

But now Blizzard doesn’t want to make OP builds so they gonna nerf.

2 Likes

Again that makes my point for me. You’ve posted 81 times in that thread and you’re only #2. That’s 5% of the thread at 1.5k posts.

Well if we’re just going to change the topic at random I choose cheese. :rofl:

It’s a contentious issue people get heated. If it’s a problem I’m sure the moderators will sort it out.

I agree; however, this is not necessarily representative of D3 forum members or D3 players as a whole. In the new forum, 12664 accounts have logged on where some are Blizzard employees (do not know their number but guessing about 100) according to the json. Some read the forum but do not login.

I suspect that many want all classes to be reasonably well-balanced. I think almost everyone agrees that monks and barbs should be buffed. For overpowered classes, player’s opinions are more complex (i.e. the never nerf, only buff vs. nerfs to OP classes is sometimes needed). The question that is really contentious is the current ww/rend buff too much. The problem is that Blizzard may be looking at this differently then many players.

Here is what we know. Unless something fell through the cracks (and at this point in time I think that this is highly unlikely as Blizzard would have said something to quell the forum unrest), the Blizzard developers decided to remove the rend damage buff from lamentation based on their reasons.

1 Like

5.4% and if you add up the top 15 posters it isn’t even a third. Try again.

1 Like

Omg, it took you long enough to arrive.

1 Like

It seems like Blizzard is worried about classes hitting the 150 mark despite the non-stop amount of power creep over the years. Why not leave the current builds as they are and buff everything up to it and increase the GR mark to 160 or something else arbitrary. Would that break the game?

1 Like

Apparently so. From what I’ve read, there is a technical limitation with the large value of the GR HP number that prevents them from increasing the GR level.

1 Like

Please show me the math of all the other posters with their name and post count.

Wow, I thought that was a joke. Thanks for letting me know. Had no idea.

There’s a coding reason for not allowing over 150. I’m not the best person to explain it. The theory is they’re trying to balance somewhere around 140 for top clears. Blizzard as usual isn’t saying much of anything.

1 Like

I’m as casual as they come, but even to me this is hard to understand. If a 10k paragon guy cleared 140 with WW are they really worried it would hit the 150 mark? Of course not, they developed the game. They are way smarter than me. Which leaves me only one conclusion. They just don’t want barbs to be #1. Because even the “1%” probably won’t hit the 150 mark. I’m not even a barb main. I just like variety. Paragon rules all, so who cares what build is number one. Only the 1% are going to grind there to hit that mark anyway. And for anyone who doesn’t want this buff, you really want yet another season of rat runs? That’s more toxic than anything I’ve read on these forums.

4 Likes

Trolls come to the forums with all kinds of BS (“nerf Rend already, it will clear 150 next patch”, “barbarian will clear higher than wizard 3 GR higher and that’s not good”, “the lamentation damage multiplier for rend removed is just a small nerf”) and then… Well… Then after they vomit so much idiocy they get the response they deserve, with numbers and FACTS. Guess what they say? BARB COMMUNITY IS TOXIC AND IS OPPRESSING ME.

Seriously this attitude is pathetic. And the fact that y’all pose as civil intellectual doesn’t change the fact you do no good for this game, other than promote this useless class war that doesn’t help -at all- this game

10 Likes

It is hysterical to me that you think the devs actually don’t like barbs and there is some conspiracy against them. Put the tinfoil hat away, nobody cares enough to dislike barbs specifically as a class . Now, the barb community as a whole… I can definitely see that.

2 Likes

I did not say this, or even think this. You are saying that. Nice try, troll

4 Likes

When Jay was at the helm, his fav was barb, and barb was top dog,
so devs have a huge infuence.
After Jay left, barb when downhill super fast, coincidence, think not.

6 Likes

It’s under the first post. I’m sure someone will be along momentarily to make you a table.