What to reroll on Flavor of Time?

I’m using the WW/Rend build and I’ve got a primal Flavor with STR, CDR, RCR, speed and a socket. What should I roll the RCR to? Crit damage or + physical?
Thanks

Get a new one!!! Your missing 3 rolls. Crit>crit damage-physical element. Id roll speed to crit but even a decent normal fot will be better then this.

2 Likes

Speed to CHC or CHD. Physical% might good choice too, depends on how much you already have. Don’t roll off RCR, it’s far more useful than speed.

But overall that FoT is junk. Ideally you’ll want Physical%, CHC and CHD. That one can have only one of those affixes so it’s very suboptimal despite being primal.

1 Like

Very nice FoT for zBarb. Reroll speed to All Res.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help, guys.

How bad is my FoT? Disregard the other crap equipped, it’s what I wear when farming Keystones/breaths/gold

Yours is slightly better then scourge’s FOT but still needs to be replaced. Your area damage is an upgrade over his resource cost reduction. The drop rate on a decent fot is crazy low and almost not worth farming unless your running bounties. Even then it isn’t worth it to run bounties ever. Paragon is a guaranteed upgrade. I have friends that have spent over 20k bounty mats and still have not seen a decent fot. Thats any fot normal included. Honestly I would just pray for rnjesus and get a natural drop unless your not worried about paragon.

2 Likes

I think if you can get a Crit/Crit +socket FoT it’s probably “good enough” to last you a while. The ele/crit/crit +socket ones are definitely better but I would personally chase the amulet slot last for sure.

2 Likes

I’ve got 7 FoT and not one them even has 2 out of those 3 elements! I ran some bounties and got 5 upgrades and …the same thing. I think you’re right.
I’m using an Ancient EW set I took from my Crus I started the season with, which is not bad and gives 50% damage reduction. What else would be useful?

wouldn’t a Hellfire amulet be better?
Five passive skills and the ability to wear the ring you like or fits more the build, would outweigh the Endless Walk set bonus, especially since you can’t benefit from the damage part.

1 Like

That’s a thought, another passive. Good idea, thanks.

FoT’s double pylon is just too powerful for Rifting, and Barb’s don’t have enough multiplier passives to make a Hellfire worth it as a real tradeoff in comparison. Stopgap at best, and probably better use of time to bounty for Kanai’s rerolls.

1 Like

I just got one that slightly decent I have been doing bounties everyday just to reroll crt / crit / %

I have a primal with only 1 of 3 stats… I use it, I love it, who the hell cares it’s cool to wear a primal and I can still do 115 to 120 on my WW barb easily.
if you like looking at the shiny primal just wear it.
Let’s be honest 95 percent of us will never make the top 50 leaderboards, heck even top 250 so just have fun

2 Likes

I ran an embarrassing amount of bounty’s (100+) to get the fot I am now using and it isn’t even ancient. I don’t think it will ever get replaced honestly. The simple fact that I can pop a conduit on a crap rift and still burn down 4 plus elites is way to valuable to pass up regardless of the stats.

The difference between normal and ancient for is very little - 2-3% at mid paragon. Stats are much more important - the difference may be 20-30%.

What happens with FoT in groups? Do you have to wear the ammy to get the bonus? If someone not wearing the ammy triggers a pylon do you get the bonus?

Regardless of who claims the pylons, only players with Flavor of Time equipped get the double-length to the buff the pylon grants. So, let’s say someone takes a Conduit Pylon. The players without FoT get 30 seconds of lightning. The players with FoT get 60 seconds.

1 Like

Thanks…

10% CHC is generally worse than 100% CHD and 20% physical for WW-Rend build. You may see higher sheet damage with CHC than CHD when you just stand in town, but once you have WotB and Battle Rage active CHD pulls ahead.

2 Likes