What to do for a new player

Hello , I just started Diablo 3 on ps4, I dont know How to start , What is best to do to start with a seasonal character Or do I statt normal?
Thank u in advance

Seeing as you are starting from the beginning, you might as well start a Seasonal character. The Seasons Journey milestones you complete actually serve as a game tutorial. The game also has Adventure Mode unlocked in Seasonal play wtihout having to do Campaign first. When you finish the first 4 chapters of Seasons Journey, you will have a full 6 item class set for your character. That makes it much easier to get into the gameplay of Rifts and Greater Rifts.

You will need the Reaper of Souls expansion to do this of course. That comes bundled with the game on Console right?

Otherwise, just do Campaign on any character you like so that you see the story once.

Thank You , I started seasonal character so I did do the right thing

If you need extra guidance, there is a Game Guide on the website here that can help you out. Diablo III Official Game Site

There is also a special event running right now called the Darkening of Tristram that is an Anniversary special for Diablo 1. You can do the Diablo 1 dungeon IN D3. It has transmogs, achievements, and even pets as rewards. There is a guide to it here Diablo Anniversary Event Complete Guide - Diablo 3 - Icy Veins

It should run until around Jan 30th I think.

As you’ve gone with a Seasonal hero, you might find this helpful…

Also check youtube. A lot of content creators have put out guides for new players so you can learn the mechanics and flow of the game.

Join a clan. They will help you out alot and level you up in a hurry. They will also help you collect gear.