What is the best trait to enchant for my Wizard's gear

Hi. What is the best trait to enchant for my Wizard’s weapon?

1. +[6-10]% Damage
  2. Increases Attack Speed by [5-7]%
  3. Chance to deal [16-24]% Area Damage on Hit
  4. Increases Damage Against Elites by [5.0-8.0]%
  5. Reduces Cooldown of All Skills by [6.0-10.0]%
  6. Reduces All Resource Costs by [8.0-10.0]%
  7. [34.0 - 39.0]% Chance to Inflict Bleed for [300-400]% Weapon Damage Over 5 Seconds

In general I have a hard time determining whether to add +damage, +Crit Hit Chance, +Crit Hit Damage, Change to Deal % Area Damage on Hit, or Sockets…

Thanks.

depends on your build

generally, you need ias on your chantodos or serpent sparker.
After that, if your Chant’s, you might opt for CDR or 10% damage. Both is ideal for a roll with damage, % damage, IAS and CDR (no int.)

for SS, you’re probably just fine with 10% damage and 6-7% ias, you don’t really need CDR and can roll int. A really sexy Serpent Sparker might have 10% damage, 7% IAS and 8% elite damage, but I’d suspect you’d have to be be fairly high paragon, like 2.5K+, for that to be worth it.

Thank you for the information, that is helpful. Would you kindly make recommendations for my character here?
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/StoutOne-1806/hero/24567994

I was specifically inquiring about [Slorak’s Madness], the Legendary Wand. But it looks like I have many items to reconsider…

Hi I’d advice you first to get a full set 6 pieces, don’t spend to much on enchanting now. Sloraks no one uses so few enchants ok but not to much you later won’t use it. For good info check icy veins to see what you need and which stats you want on your gear.

Great idea, I’ll check those out. Thanks for the advice.