What element should i put on my bracer?

hello dh fellows :3 i have a few question here :wink:
so let say i use cold turret polar station rune but my hatred spender is multishoot arsenal which element is fire, here the question come which element should i put on my item ?
is it fire like my hatred spender ? but wait my turret is in cold element

second question, when using gem sliver of terror, which roll give us better dmg ?
chc and atack speed boost or fire/lighting elemnt boost ?

The bonus elemental damage on bracers / amulet should always match the element of the rune on your biggest damaging ability. So, in your example of using Multishot runed with Fire, you’d want 20% Fire on bracers and amulet.

1 Like

hmm but in marauder case ,if iam not mistaken most damage come from sentry ?

The Sentries replicate the ability your DH uses so, if your DH is firing Fire-based Multishots, so are your Sentries.

https://maxroll.gg/guides/marauder-sentry-demon-hunter-guide

The offensive stat priorities are Sentry Damage > Critical Hit Damage > Fire Damage > Multishot Damage > Critical Hit Chance > Area Damage = Attack Speed = Damage > Dexterity = Cooldown Reduction

4 Likes

i see thnx 4 ur explanation :grinning: and how about the sec question if u dont mind pls help answering it too :laughing:

Elemental damage is the preferred roll.

ok thnx 4 sharing ur opinion with me everyone :grinning: with all ur advice ill try beat 140 this season :crazy_face:

Optionally consider using Stone of Jordan ring to give all elements the stack damage combined, then even if you use two or more different elemental skills they would all gain the same amount of bonus.

1 Like

MB I was wondering about that, so investing in some %MS or CA also applies to the sentry shots?
Will have a look at it later.
Cheers :clinking_glasses:

:+1: :+1: :+1: tq 4 the idea