What does the Diablo community LOVE?

Hi all,

Big FPS player here, 4 year veteran of Apex as well as huge Overwatch player back in the day amongst others, as well as overall gaming but from Commodore 64 to today!
I’m also a new Streamer / Gaming Video Creator and my team are working on bringing something new to the scene and have been working on numerous approaches the last few months.
Most loot / ongoing universes seem stale at the moment and new attempts seem flat.
So we have just dipped our toes into Diablo III with little exposure previously (lots of gaming on Baldurs Gate back in the day) in anticipation of Diablo IV becoming a main in our growing community, and wondering what it is the Diablo community loves from watching Diablo content?

I think it’s the combos.

Most Diablo content is about new gear, or upcoming DLC content. Some, are about controversies between players and developers.

IMO, it’s all about the combos! If you have been playing Diablo a long time, then you’re always looking for that perfect item, that will complete your set, and experimenting while you go. I’ve seen allot of PvP commentary on YouTube, and it’s hilarious!

If you’ve been playing since Diablo 1, you know that the original developers are long gone. It’s sad, really. It would be nice to check in on them, get their input, or takes on the newer content, and really try to understand where we all went wrong.

I, personally, would watch any content having anything to do with the merger of Microsoft and Blizzard, especially, if it has to do with upper management. That’s just me, though.

I can tell you one thing I miss the most: Getting Eight friends together for a weekend LAN party of Diablo II! Good times!

:wink:

1 Like