What class/build are you going to try out when S18 starts?

I’m going with UE Multishot with captain crimson and maybe Squirt’s Necklace, just because I like to play DH UE Multishot the most. Would choose it even if there were no changes to crimson or squirt’s.

Those who want to participate in S18 what class/build are you interested the most?

5 Likes

Have no plan as to what I’m gonna wear. I like to explore and go into the wild with the builds so no real plan ahead. RNG will decide but I really wanna stay away from the sets.

I will go either Crusader or Necro since if I remeber correctly I didn’t play these classes the longest. Maybe both if this season gonna swallow me.

1. :mage: :mage: :mage: Tal Wizard for the super-easy set dungeon master.
  2. :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow:Multishot DH (since we get Marauder in S18) for the superfast neph-rift clear for Guardian.
  3. Either :zombie: :ambulance:WD or :bow_and_arrow:DH Multishot for the HC Thrill conquest.

Wurd Lyfe!

Going DH this time definitely. I want to try variety of builds, including Crimson UE.

I also am planning to play UE/Crimson MS DH.

A Warlock.

Oh, snap, wrong game.

1 Like

Thrill isn’t a conquest in s18. There are 4 really easy ones though, gems to 65, solo 75, curses, tx in 2 min.

Wizard, as always, and it looks like MSR + Chants.

DH as it will complete the journey the easiest for me without really trying. Only completing it for the sake of completing it. I dont earn any stash. In terms of cosmetics this season is garbage.
Ill be NS primaily and pushing and augmenting LoD builds

Probably Demon Hunter again.

Probably DH. Went mainly Wiz last season and Barb is still garbage. Crimson UE looks fun and there’s always Shadow to fall back on if it doesn’t play well.

Demon Hunter with Multishot speed farm feel too great.
Demon hunter boss killing with Impale feel too great.

Yeah i think i will go demon hunter for sure. Even if Monk looks fun too anf even faster but … demon for me.

Talking about wrong games and classes I’d say Unholy Priest :smiley:

I’m planing to try the WD for the first time so still not sure which build. I guess I’m just going to hoard items, try as many things as I can, and then push with whatever build I find I like the most.