What bracers for FotH (Strongarm or APD) and how to proc them?

Hi,

I like using the build Fist of the Heaven’s not only for speed farming but also to solo push. With the emanate power of the followers, no need to wear Nemesis anymore, so the bracers slot becomes available.

On maxroll, they suggest to use Lacuni Prowlers, due to their extra AS roll I guess. That may be useful for solo speeds but not that much for solo push.

On Icy Veins, they recommend Strongarm bracers which are proced through Judgment/Mass Verdict. But I can’t use this as I don’t want to have FotH on my left click – I’m just not comfortable with this way of playing the build. On my left click, I want a skill that allows me to move away from the pack and to cast my FotH from there. Until now, I have been using Slash/Guard.

But as Lacuni Prowlers do not bring that much advantages to me, I was wondering which bracers to swap them with, and I see only two candidates: Strongarm bracers for more DPS, or Ancient Parthan Defenders for more defense.

I don’t know what skills/runes procs them, though…

Ideally, I would like to proc them with my left click skill so that my way of playing this build (you can see it on my profile: https://eu.diablo3.com/fr-fr/profile/Nikookaburra-2952/hero/114467309) is not changed.

So I wanted to ask: is there any skill/rune that can allow me to do so amongst Punish, Slash, Smite, Justice and Sweep attack, ideally?

I’ve noticed that Justice/Burst and Sweep attack/Trip attack give a chance to stun enemies. Would it be enough to proc APD? Are there other skills that can do that?

As far as Strongarm bracers are concerned, I haven’t seen any skill that can proc them on my left click. Isn’t there any?

Thanks for your help!

u a using capt crimson combo or no ? if no maybe u can try augild set for the bracer substitute ? so u can wear the foth belt on ur toon ? instead using it in the cube

Yeap, I play with Captain Crimson’s Trimmings. Thanks for the nice suggestion, I will try it out to see how it goes!

Condemn Vacuum works for Strongarm and it doesn’t require cast animation. You can’t put it on left click though.

1 Like