We're okay! I found the GoD loophole in 2.7.0!

It would just be counted on the Natalya leaderboard. I suspect the leaderboard filter goes by which 6 piece set bonus is active, or if there are none active.

3 Likes

How many GR’s do you lose by:

No Bastions of Will.
No CoE or Elusive.
And losing Fortress or Valla’s.

Hmmm?

N6GoD4 is about 6-7GRs weaker.

That’d put me right around 125-127ish in non season. Not my favorite result but a helluva better than 113 going straight GoD6 (edit:) with the proposed nerf.

That’s still not TOO bad, but it is a bit more clunky to play.

1 Like

I calculated the comparison with N6G4 in an earlier post:

Just go UE HA. Spin to win is a snoozefest, and is in the place it deserves now.

Your argument is invalid because going N6G4 still out does UE HA, so “spin to win” is still the way to go.

3 Likes

Separate solo LB for each set means there is no one “way to go” within each class.

And N6 will be the one with the highest clears. Where do you think most players will play?

Highest clears for each class don’t carry much weight now. It’s about ranking within each class set.

But you just said “just play UE spin to win is a snoozefest…”

Well about you play on your “board” seeing as how you’ll be ignoring “GoD Boards” and not tell everyone to “just play UE”.

Take your own advice, then bud.

one LB, 7 filters. So only your highest set will be in the filter as it is written now.

2 Likes

Well technically with set LBs the nerf to GoD shouldn’t be a big deal, since you’ll just be competing with other GoD players anyway (unless if you want to use it to speed GRs).

But if you still care for highest clears in DH, I’ve just suggested a build that’s potentially much stronger than the nerfed GoD while offering an alternative, fresh playstyle.

Is it still 1 class leaderboard? Not individual set leaderboards? Ouch. Not too different than what we have now.

I was hoping to compete on multiple DH set boards.

1 Like

That’s what I was hoping also, we’ll have to see in the PTR. Quick and easy to check :slight_smile:

Pretty sure it’s still gonna be the “Main” leaderboard, and then a filter to sort/see other options, kinda hopefully like what I suggested in my I just want some quality of life changes thread.

“Search / sort / filter option for leaderboard. If players were able to more easily compare to their own paragon, items/builds, it could possibly lower stress throughout the D3 community. A lot of players want to compete, but can’t put in the time and effort to compete with other players that are able to obtain 5000+ paragon in a single season, while said person is only able to obtain 1000-2000 paragon. If you could add a range say, “Max Paragon: 2000, Min Paragon: 0”, or be able to search, “Item: Yang’s Recurve”, or “Skill: Multishot”…Players would just be able to narrow down how they’re comparing to others within their paragon perimeters or items/skill filters.”

That is indeed the definition of a filter, as it is described.

That only allows 1 clear per class leaderboard. There is little point in that. Let’s take the upcoming DH leaderboard as an example. When everyone is clearing GR130-140, how could you even land yourself on the Non-Set board? Wouldn’t those be entirely blank?

And when you have an outlier build, like A6I2 Bombardment, you might see a situation where the entire top 1000 is occupied by it, never seeing a Rolands or Seeker of the Light clear.

So I don’t see how that is practical. I expect to see double messages like this when you push:

You have achieved a new personal best of Tier 135 - 14:15 on the Solo Demon Hunter Leaderboard! Your previous personal best was Tier 134 - 14:55.
You have achieved a new personal best of Tier 135 - 14:15 on the Solo Demon Hunter Unhallowed Essence Leaderboard!

And then messages like this when you push another set with a lower clear:

You have achieved a new personal best of Tier 130 - 14:15 on the Solo Demon Hunter Shadow’s Mantle Leaderboard!

2 Likes

Yea I feel ya. I completely neglected to think about the leaderboards in this aspect. It would be nice to have this. But also, in the “main” leaderboard, without the filter, you’ll could have multiple listings for a single player, while pushing others off/down the top 1000 that potentially only play 1 build.

shrug I’m fine with either way this is done. Personally…I don’t want to see Wario in top 10 of all the class leaderboards. lol

Edit: I’m also curious how this works for LoD/N builds or other builds that can use 2 sets like N6M4 or N6GoD4.

No, it is individual leaderboards separated by filters. We can compete on all “class set” leaderboards seperately with separate ranks.

I’d assume this would have a “main” solo leaderboard, and your highest clear with whatever set you were wearing at the time will register on that. This is what makes sense to me.

From what I read in Iria’s OP, he’s being cheeky. I’m sure he’s aware N6/G4 isn’t going to bypass the pierce cap. I don’t think this is going to work.

Technically, UE6, even as of now, hits harder per arrow than God6 currently does, it’s just the rate of fire and mobility that makes it a bit better.

1 Like