Welcome to the new forums!

I understand. We don’t have to agree on this, and probably never will. Thanks for the info though.

1 Like

I can’t understand if i got TL 2 or not. I posted a link in a topic and it was consented, but when i search with .json on my profile, it gives me only tl0 e tl1. Trying again with youtube…

Old forums are far superior. New forums just have way too much clutter. Less is more. What a tragedy…

1 Like

Rejoice KyubiVal… you are now TL 2 !!     :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t read the forums much due to the amount of naysayers on there, apart from bug reports, there it is usually just full of people complaining.

So imagine my surprise when I go to write a PTR post and find I have to build up to being allowed to post.

WOW, I have been a member of this forum for over a decade and now I start at scratch.

Yep starting from scratch is a massive facepalm. Blizz seems to mess up on everything.

is there a way to report posts/threads? there are a few that have veered way off topic and should be locked/looked at.

Yes, click on the little blue flag under the post you want to report and then pick one of the four reasons it presents you with as the reason you’re reporting it.

Bare in mind that, for some reason, the number of flags you can issue per day is limited by your forum Trust Level.

2 Likes

I used to be on the forums every day a few years back. Now maybe once every month. I like the new format… suppose having shiny new forums is a hopeful sign all around! :beers:

2 Likes

This forum seems more mobile friendly. Also I’m glad to see the back of the downvote button.

I like the general layout and functionality but it’s kinda bothersome that we have to go to a separate forum to read old threads and it’s kind of annoying that our post count was reset. Not to be a whiner, but I personally don’t see the reason for either of those things. I could have done without the added functionality if we would have kept our posts and post count.

Look at me, necroing an old thread. :upside_down_face:

As it’s most relevant here, the old forums are officially coming offline today to maintain our ongoing compliance with GDPR and other online regulations. We’ve been closely monitoring traffic to the old forums and many, if not all, of the threads most commonly being visited have been moved or recreated by the community here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we’ve worked to keep our digital spaces “up to code,” so to speak. Happy New Year, everyone!

4 Likes

We forgive you because

Thanks for the heads-up.  

I’ve linked to some of them. I guess I’ll find them and correct them soon enough.  

2 Likes

What about the people who already have given good ideas for Diablo 4? No one from Blizzard team wont even read these because we will get a new forum?

We already have the new forums. You’re in them right now. It’s the old, archived, read-only D3 Forums that are being taken offline.

Ohh, thanks for your answer! :slight_smile:

Happy new year, Nev. Hope we will have a great year with more great Diablo news!

That means we have lost that epic 31 page thread on “Nephalem Glory is Holding Us Back” thread on the Console forums.

There was a lot of valuable information in that in which I would have loved to capture but never knew the old forums were going offline…thought they were just getting archived.

So the question is, given every post/thread on it has been ignored, is that if I recreate that thread in the new Console forums will you or Matt post in it to verify the points I make in it where I will quote from memory your original posts in that thread on the old forums?

They told us up front the forums would be archived for a time and then removed. We were told to save any posts we wanted. They did that when they announced the forum change over in a post on the old forums. It led to questions about how long the forums would be read-only before being removed. We were not given an answer about it at the time.

The next mention of it was when the comments were removed from News Blogs and we were told it was for GDPR compliance and were told the old forums would also be going away soon. All of them, not just D3. It impacted all games.

2 Likes

Miss Chetah…i fully accept I never read all the information about the archived old forum so indeed my fault for not capturing the information from it I wanted to maintain but I have managed to recreate the points from memory in a new post.

None of that is an issue…I would love a CM to confirm my points are accurate in where I dictate what they said and reply to the queries raised around it.