Welcome our new Diablo Community Manager, FilthieRich!

What is your role? Like what are you coming on here to do?

What is your role? Like what are you coming on here to do?

to spy on us … -)

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome - I’m happy to be here and really care about empowering the voice of the community. Looking forward to diving deep with everyone !

10 Likes

… im here to stay awhile and listen

15 Likes

It’s a good thing that you are a fighter, some of the people on the forum will drive you crazy.
Can you fill us in, what do you have planned for the forum? :boxing_glove: :boxing_glove: :boxing_glove:
I hope you enjoy your time with us, and can pass along some of the good feedback to the Devs.
I look forward to the new blood on the team and wish you all the best in your new position.

I’m looking to play some DH and Necro this season but I’m always open to experimenting with any class.

Like PezRadar, ill be working across the board on the Diablo franchise. So as news, updates and posts come up, I’ll be there.

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome!

oh yea! - I can still taste the tears and hear cries today (w/ mine included).

4 Likes

Hahahaha, touch’e… :stuck_out_tongue:

Really looking forward to playing and gathering feedback!

4 Likes

I’ll be here to share (updates, notes, etc), listen and keep the conversation going. I’m looking forward to the adventure ahead with you.

3 Likes

Welcome! Hope the bridge you provide between us and the devs can create better implementations to games so we can enjoy them more.

Welcome! I look forward to having fresh meat… I mean “CM blood” around here!

Looks like you have lots of experience and hopefully brought your fire resist gear! Heh. I wish you great success.

If you wish, feel free to pester me on Discord. I will be happy to answer questions or help out if you wish.

sets out a plate of BBQ ribs, slaw, roasted potatoes, and pie

:tada: :tada: :tada:

7 Likes

Welcome, I hope you have fun in your new career.

Yes. This actually encapsulates what I love to do as a community manager and aim to do here. I hope your as excited as I am!

5 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:great to have a cm to play seasons, looking forward to your contribution to the game/community

can i have some?? :smiley:

1 Like

Really looking forward to playing and gathering feedback!

Ok. Question here. Will you read everything we’ve written already or do we have to write all that anew? :cold_face: :sunglasses:

And yet one more question. Fans come up with all kinds of crazy ideas, sometimes already written manuals about how things in D4 should be. There’s no doubt this info will never make it to D4 devteam, as they don’t have time to look into all this. So. How it is better to shape our feedback so it gets chance to be heard/listened to?

You know I always share virtually! Figured today was a good day for a classic summer meal. :meat_on_bone::corn: :green_salad::pie: :cup_with_straw: :wine_glass:

1 Like

Love your summer meals :smiley:

1 Like

Hello and welcome, the gaming background you have looks great. Glad to see Diablo is getting a step forward to connect more communty voices with game developments and devs.

Wish you best of luck and a fun epic upcoming journey in season 21.

:eyes: :thinking: :scream_cat:

1 Like