Welcome our new Diablo Community Manager, FilthieRich!

Hi everyone!

As you know, we have been making efforts to grow our Diablo Community team here at Blizzard and I wanted to introduce our newest Community Manager to the team, FilthieRich! He joined us last week and it took a bit to get some things turned on during these work from home times, but he will be joining myself in actively taking part in discussions and more. We still will be growing the Diablo Community Team here so hopefully we have some additional new faces to introduce in the coming months!

Welcome to Hell Rich! :slight_smile:

45 Likes

Hi everyone - Happy to be here and share a little bit about me! I spent much of my life playing games at the arcade, internet café or home with the family. My role here is a dream come true as games have been there for me as a form of expression, platform for competition, way to meet life-long friends and now a career. I believe that we all share a love for Diablo, so let’s work together to make our home a great place filled with discussions, ideas, opinions and passion.

Here’s a few random facts about me:

1. I once got penalized in a fighting game tournament as a no-show/late as I lost track of time playing Diablo 2 at the neighbor internet café. I returned to the tournament to win the whole thing!
  2. Played a CM Wiz when Diablo 3 first came out and my fingers still cramp up from how hard I mashed my keyboard.
  3. I’m looking to juggle a few classes in the next season of Diablo 3: Necro, Demon Hunter, Monk
  4. Lucky to have worked on franchises such as TEKKEN, Soulcalibur, Killer Instinct, Dark Souls, PAC-MAN and more :blush:
  5. Outside of video games, I love Muay Thai, hot yoga, mangos and potato chips.
60 Likes

Welcome to the Blizzard Community! Hope you have a great time here, even through the bickering and complaining. I myself do this from time to time, but just know, WE LOVE DIABLO!

2 Likes

Welcome…

2 Likes

Welcome!

I’m glad to see someone who will play something next season on d3, and especially not a FotM class like monk.
Can you share with us if you will be working more on D3 or D4 (or D:I I guess) compared to your colleague PezRadar ? Or both equally on each game ?

Welcome to the community. “Stay awhile and listen.”

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

Dark Souls eh? Those games made me cry hard… So many rage quits. LOL :grin:

1 Like

Welcome
Good luck playing S21 also.

1 Like

Welcome.

Great, now turn Diablo into Dark Souls, and I’ll be happy!
(I’m kidding, somewhat. Maybe). Dark Souls series is some of the few games that can easily beat Diablo any day of the week for me. Fighting games on the other hand, never understood those :smiley:

If nothing else, there is passion around here!
Would be great to see a bit more blue in here from time to time though.

4 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

What is your role? Like what are you coming on here to do?

What is your role? Like what are you coming on here to do?

to spy on us … -)

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome - I’m happy to be here and really care about empowering the voice of the community. Looking forward to diving deep with everyone !

10 Likes

… im here to stay awhile and listen

15 Likes

It’s a good thing that you are a fighter, some of the people on the forum will drive you crazy.
Can you fill us in, what do you have planned for the forum? :boxing_glove: :boxing_glove: :boxing_glove:
I hope you enjoy your time with us, and can pass along some of the good feedback to the Devs.
I look forward to the new blood on the team and wish you all the best in your new position.

I’m looking to play some DH and Necro this season but I’m always open to experimenting with any class.

Like PezRadar, ill be working across the board on the Diablo franchise. So as news, updates and posts come up, I’ll be there.

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome!

oh yea! - I can still taste the tears and hear cries today (w/ mine included).

4 Likes

Hahahaha, touch’e… :stuck_out_tongue:

Really looking forward to playing and gathering feedback!

4 Likes

I’ll be here to share (updates, notes, etc), listen and keep the conversation going. I’m looking forward to the adventure ahead with you.

3 Likes