Welcome Back, UE Gizzard Build. My have I missed you!

UE will get a buff next patch. Awesome! I’d love to pick up that build again. Been a long time.

So excited, I’m possitively giddy! lol

2 Likes

I hope to see a leaderboard come back for UE, though I’ve never mastered the stutter step and find the playstyle a bit clunky.

I’ll be spending my focus on the new Nat’s build, at least once I can find it in my heart to forgive Blizz for throwing away the old build. It wasn’t the most hard hitting but it was beautiful.

With the UE6 buff, how will UE HA compare to GoD now in terms of power?

dmkt says UE6 will be stronger than GoD with Hungering Arrow.

When you review the UE6 and GoD6 clears from various regions, very skilled players around 7000 paragon are doing:

• UE6 Multishot: GR135
  • UE6 Hungering Arrow: GR131
  • GoD6 Hungering Arrow: GR141

Technically, they will become tied at GR141, but know this:

• GoD6 HA is WAY more popular to play than UE6 HA.
  • UE6 Multishot clears are overwriting UE6 HA clears.

You won’t notice it much, but I do believe UE6 HA will yield higher clears on average than GoD6 because you can actually AIM your UE6 shots. On the contrary, you need some big paragon to surive playing UE6 at GR140+.

1 Like

Unhallowed Essence has always been my favorite build. Which figures, since I’m a casual player and a bit simple minded. (With minor exceptions, it’s pretty much a point and click build).

I like Marauder’s too. But, it takes longer to set up. (You have to cast 5 Sentries, which takes time, to get full power).

The difference between Marauder’s and Unhallowed always reminded me of a line that Spike gave Buffy when she wanted him to teach her how he killed two Slayers.

Gears is a powerful build. But, with the button pushing and timing, it’s a bit more work than I care for. (It just doesn’t fit my play-style).

So: Yay! Unhallowed buff!  

I’m most interested in UE6 Grenade.

I have cleared recently cleared GR128 with UE6 Grenade. After the buff we’re looking at:

• UE6 Grenade (buriza): GR138-139
  • UE6 Grenade (danettas): GR134-135

I’d greatly enjoy these items reworked:

• Hellcat Waistguard (150% per bounce, 1600% max). (250% → 400% → 550% → 700% → 1600%.)
  • Danetta’s xBows (like Norvald, 300% increased damage after Vault)
  • Balefire Caster 200% increased damage to Grenade.
1 Like

yeah gonna bring back the generator grenade build for sure, lol.

I used to tear stuff up with it !!!

1 Like

“A tearful return”

1 Like

How can something so wet be so dry…

:wink:

Unfortunately the buff is not enough to see it in the limelight. It’ll end up around Shadows/GoD6 territory, which seems intentional by the devs.

UE MS is my favorite DH build. Would have loved to see it closer to M6.

1 Like

I wrote this suggestion in another thread.

Maybe the solution is 2500% per Discipline point and a Utility feature for high push?

Activating Preparation pulls all enemies together within 30 yards, restores and doubles your max discipline for 5 seconds.

It is a buff for push. Less so for speeds. Has no impact on Marauder Multishot. Intended to be placed on one of the UE set bonuses.

2 Likes

We’re getting around +5 tiers from the season theme too.

Seasonally it should hit pretty hard.

Everything else is too. Which jockey do you want to be:

1. The one on the horse?
  2. The one on the donkey?
  3. The one behind the turntables?

This is what we looking like this at 5kp:

Marauder GR151
UE6 GR145.4
Natalya GR142-143
Shadow GR144.2
GoD GR141.9
LoD/LoN GR138.3

UE6 lost some identity due to M6 MS, which crushes GR145 with ease, and GoD6 is doing speeds in similar times.

You’ve seen this doc before, yes?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1VdMtJ_DgFlybtbF9bQ8DRn8ybiH_CdPc44sfHSpSk-k/htmlview#gid=1833265823

I am of the opinion that sets edited in 2023 must deliver a challenging, but doable GR150 push experience at 5k paragon.

Look at the Wizard class after the update of Typhon:

Typhon GR149.9
Tal Rasha GR153.7
Delsere GR147.7
Vyr GR144.7
Firebird GR148.0
LoD/LoN GR151.7

Now look at the Necro class after they buff Masquerade:

Masquerade GR154.0
Pestilence GR135.0
Inarius GR146.0
Trag’Oul GR151.6
Rathma GR151.2
LoD/LoN GR150.6

Here are the others:

H90 GR148.5
PoJ GR146.7

Something you have to understand, as long as GR153.7 and GR154.0 exist in the game, GR145.4 for UE6 is VERY unimpressive. It’s practically the power of Masquerade BEFORE it receives a 9GR buff.

To your point, we know GR153.7 and GR154.0 will rise to GR158-160 in S28. Tell me this, why the hell would I pick UE6 as my main driver when other builds are 4x stronger?

1 Like

I think builds have different roles. Not all sets are for pushing. I just want a fun build I can get some xp on.

UE6 isn’t winning any roles. You’ll see.

Participation Trophy

1 Like

“I didn’t win, I’m so sad.” :person_facepalming:

“It’s okay, at least you were there.” :smiley: :trophy:

Anything that can give me a few hours of fun before I throw it away :wink:

With that attitude, you have to watch out for things deteriorating overtime. I refuse to turn into the mushroom finding complacency eating sh-t in the dark as a bottom feeding DH.

Friend, look at how many hours you’ve invested into this game — you don’t deserve to eat the sh-t.

At least ask for a meal.