We needed a Remake not remaster Alpha proved that

After alpha its clear a REMAKE was needed not a remaster?? The game was cracked “well thats the internet” Items were duped like flat out duped! Your community is at bloody arms with each other! I think the issue is because they did not want another warcraft 3 and what were getting is something far worse which should have been avoided.

When the game does come out how sure are we that pickit, Dupes , Bots , hacks and other exploits wont be removed or dealt with? Well its building on 20 year old code and the hackers have all the information they need to keep the hacking and botting going. How well does WOW AND D3 handle bots… UHHH OHHH =*( So when the mass amount of players sit down day one we can expect BNET to be riddled with bots and if your not using pickit you never see items drop. Combine this with the 100% refusing to add QOL and updating clunky and outdated mechanics. the purist rage against any sort of change even to go as far ot be angry at a shared stash so we dont have to mule! you pretty much backed your self into a corner because most people who love D2 Love D2 but want an updated or QOL D2 Purist make up what 5-10% and thats gonna cost you in the end!

So why not a Remake a full top down remake? This would have forced the botters to start over and actual ability to fight off hacks and dupes maybe better then what will get.

The ability to create sperate realms one for purist and one with QOL adding all the bells and whistles! You have the classic 1.14 Section and the Modern Section of the D2R forums WHAT WOULD THIS HAVE SOLVED?

More people would have pre ordered and the game would actually have a ton of hype??? on one side we would be talking about adding things and changing the QOL of the game and the purist could have given feed back because they would have there own ladder. We would not have a playerbase yelling at each other over the same topics over and over!

Lets move on to Multiplayer beta now! its clear that the hardcore fans prob wont get into the beta which is fine RNG is RNG! But for the streamers and people who have never played its going to cause a ton of issues! FFA loot is going to be very much talked about in length.! Its going to get messy and the fight will go on and in the end if instanced or personal loot isnt added… you will cost your self 10s or thousands if not 100s of thousands of players. Its going to cause bad press and yes i know the purist will pound the chest but the forums will only get more toxic and anti social then they all ready are!

15 Likes

If you check what they did with D2 characters you can argue it IS a remake. :laughing:

21 Likes

Wait for Diablo 4 please.

22 Likes

Oh great, your back with another hit…

Thankfully you are irrelevant and we are getting a Re-master with the QOL we need, nothing more, nothing less.

38 Likes

AGIAN its was a alpha offline NOT online. OFC people craked it and maked dupes, just like in all other ofline games.

9 Likes

As a Diablo 2 veteran that got alpha access and “no lifed” it over the alpha weekend. I liked how it felt and what I saw.

Game feels good. I feel like its harder for them to ruin the feel of the game in a remaster.

8 Likes

After alpha its clear a REMAKE was needed not a remaster??

Nope

Items were duped like flat out duped!

TCP/IP is basically single player client side files. BNET will be a different story.

how sure are we that pickit, Dupes , Bots , hacks and other exploits wont be removed or dealt with?

We can never be sure. One should assume that at the minimum the existing exploits will be broken and that it will be harder for people to make new ones. Beyond that much, no one can say for sure… as you said earlier “well thats the internet”.

Combine this with the 100% refusing to add QOL and updating clunky and outdated mechanics.

Completely false, a lot of QOL has been added even to the extent some find to be overkill. What’s absent is a complete hand-holding situation that you and D3 players seem to crave. Patience, D4 is coming.

So why not a Remake a full top down remake? This would have forced the botters to start over and actual ability to fight off hacks and dupes maybe better then what will get.

Nonsensical and false statement, carebearifying the game provides exactly zero additional protection against exploits. You’re just reaching for instant gratification with whatever BS comes across your mind.

More people would have pre ordered and the game would actually have a ton of hype?

Random, baseless speculation.

purist could have given feed back because they would have there own ladder.

Everyone who pre-ordered can give feedback, even if it’s complete trash - like your post. We are moving to global servers, merging the player base. No need to fracture the player base with incompatible realms for noobs who can’t hang.

FFA loot is going to be very much talked about in length.! Its going to get messy and the fight will go on and in the end if instanced or personal loot isnt added…

Let the babies cry, personal loot is officially NOT happening, learn to click or learn to share. This is D2.

you will cost your self 10s or thousands if not 100s of thousands of players.

Laughable.

28 Likes

Lol, learn the difference between clientside and serverside of things. You can cheat anyway you want in singleplayer and mod the the game however you want.

6 Likes

Chuck Norris can Approve this post.

2 Likes

As the online Blizzard games demonstrate, there is still cheating occurring such as botting. To assume that D2R will be better than D3 seems naïve to me.

If 3% of players cheat and assuming they randomly group up with legitimate players in multiplayers games. there is roughly a 50% chance (in reality 47.3% chance) that one in 3 three 8 player parties will have at least one cheater.

3 Likes

This has to be troll thread.

8 Likes

Close thread

There isn’t a single player game in existence that doesn’t have cheats/bots/editors/etc

If we encounter these dupes in closed battle net then you might have a point, but that’s not the case here

1 Like

Hey look it’s the same people posting

3 Likes

hey look you post the same stuff over and over agian. you know, posting it 100 times dosent make things true?

5 Likes

It’s impressive just how incredibly wrong you can be.

9 Likes

Im assuming you are a troll !!
I have been playing diablo since diablo 1 brought my son up on d2-d3
got Alpha in my son in i played it i in many others liked what we seen obv its alpha in needs some wrinkles ironed out in im sure when it goes live there will be some too but as long as they take care of it in keep botters/cheaters at bay ill play the hell out of the game… !!

Keep up the good work Blizzard ignore some of the trolls for the love of god i hope they dont listen to trolls like this in creation of d4 … !!

4 Likes

It’s a remaster. Just enjoy it for what it is. Rather than a remake they should just make a brand new Diablo game.

Oh wait they are doing that.

10 Likes

Actually, the D2R game producer recently referred to it as a remix.

1 Like

I love you guys you make it to easy ill stop

Blizzard learned from other projects that it’s better to remaster rather than remake.

4 Likes