We need a way to see item level without hacks

There wouldn’t be any harm to make it an option in the menu.

I can actually get behind this.

1 Like

I definitely support more details displayed in item tool tips.

2 Likes

Yes please! Would be incredible helpful.

1 Like

This one is a no brainer

1 Like

Bump
20 characters required

Be careful bumping your own threads, as it is considered spam. If there is interest in your idea, the thread will be pushed to the top by others discussing the idea.

Bumping is noted in the Diablo 2:Resurrected Welcome thread.

I like this idea, but as someone said, make sure its toggleable or have it inside the item spec/compare screen.

An actual QOL idea that works well I give you a +1 in support.

Semi-Purist here and this is QOL. I’ll allow it.

It would be a welcomed addition. However you can figure out the item level if you remember what dropped it.

Yeah this doesn’t work when trading though you know.

1 Like

I think the part about baal charms and what not is spot on. Being able to buy/sell these kinds of items reliably would be nice.

1 Like

I agree! A lot of people will reroll baal gc’s, but I never had much luck so i’d probably opt for trading them for something else. Of course, they’d need some way to verify that it is a legit baal gc.

1 Like

Yep, very reasonable I think.

Showing breakpoints for the class you play (similar to how PlugY mod it does) would also be great.

4 Likes

Beta is over, still nothing.

1 Like

you can always check the arreat summit to see what number of sockets each item will get from larzuk, it’s not hard.

But you still need to know the ilvl of the item, which is impossible without writing down the drop location for every item in your stash.

2 Likes

ilvl actually doesn’t matter, it’s based off weapon type, so your entire argument is wrong.

Item levels on tooltips would be awesome

4 Likes

So you have no idea what you are talking about, good to know.

2 Likes