We lost one of the CMs

If I recall he was the newest one on the team.

3 Likes

Does it really matter? It is not like all the CM we got in this forum ever communicating with us regularly.

18 Likes

I seriously doubt I will notice, which is saying something if you think of what the C in CM stands for.

8 Likes

Hmmmm… CM, CM, CM. Having a hard time figuring out what is a CM? Chili Master? Chief of Maintenance? Chosen Messenger? Cast Member? Community Manager? No I know that’s not it since there is hardly any interaction with the community! Maybe Camera Man?

12 Likes

When the amount of interaction between the CMs and the community is already almost zero, losing one CM really doesn’t seem to matter at all.

I might care more if they actually interracted with the community regulary. They don’t have to answer every single question, just give us something. A few posts per week would be enough to show that they actually listen and care.

11 Likes

Condensed Milk? Copper Magnet?

2 Likes

Tom’s a nice dude. Been around foreveeeeeer. He has seen MS come in & install its own third party pr team. They used to use Edelman when I was working with them.

Yeah, sure.
Good riddance.

Critical Mass?

4 Likes

constantly mute --------------

10 Likes

I am interested in why he quit, however. Did our merciless cynicism drive him away? Is Rod a slave driver? Considering his main responsibility seemed to be 2.4, and the rather cool reception that “update” is getting, I wondered if the devs ignored yet another CM and he quit in fraustration.

Maybe he just got a better paying job. Who knows. But I’m curious. :wink:

1 Like

He had 24 posts. Can’t say that we will notice it.

4 Likes

They told him he was going to have to start communicating with the community. Nothing difficult, just a once a year “Hey community, this is what’s going on”.

Unfortunately, all CM’s are sworn to a vow of radio silence at initiation. Violating this most sacred vow would incur severe penalties as the code of silence is held higher than any other CM vow. To avoid this punishment, he quit to save his soul in this world and the one beyond.

Pleasant journey, random CM. I would love to say I will miss you, but I would have to know who the hell you were in the first place.

5 Likes

Been over 2 months since he was even on the forums.

Bizarre.

1 Like

I don’t know what I will ever do without my least favorite cheese monkey.

1 Like