We getting a PTR balance patch today?

not related, but how do you open doors/break doors & barricades with rathma. Will command skeletons do it? I hate wasting army of the dead to break open a door, lol.

yeah, pretty much. It was like this the last 2 patches. But this time PTR started on a monday.

I usually use Grim Scythe.

PTR started last Thursday…

yep started on 4th, same day Lost Ark beta started

We’ll be conducting the Patch 2.7.2 PTR starting Thursday, November 4.

1 Like

ah yes, but announced it was on a monday? :smiley:

As always, the communication on this forum is a complete letdown.

2 Likes

So, will be no update on first week?

Maybe today.

The only thing to do is to wait…

1 Like

“WE’VE SHIFTED THE POWER BACK TOWARDS THE SENTRIES…”

Next minute Sentries deal 400% more damage

2 Likes

Like I said in the other topic, sentries now do most of the damage because they are now included in the 6-piece.

HAH, You’d think so, but no. Welcome to Diablo 3 :wink:

I’m playing D3 since launch thx. XD The forum game is a nother story tho :smiley:

Answer:

No, you’re not getting one yesterday. Today seems unlikely too but its not quite barely 8 AM on the Pacific. So maybe the perpetual “today.”

Just dropped the update

1 Like

Sure did… just kicked me off after opening 27 Bags of Fortune… luckily I had picked up everything I wanted.

Yeah, right in the middle of a good map in a solo GR146!

No updates in the patch notes though. Wonder what they did.

Well for one thing, they fixed the 3 shard bug. Yes, I said bug. Oh and now we can’t put normal gems into off hand or dual wield. So… new bug. Seems you have to log out and back in to be able to put gems into the weapon that the arrant gem was in.

They just updated the patch notes, looks like a good number of changes.

https://us.diablo3.com/en-us/blog/23730897/diablo-3-ptr-272-|-now-live-updated-1112-11-1-2021