We are a week into the PTR

We are a week into the PTR, I hope tomorrow the Dev’s release an update to the PTR. There are many issues with nerf to DH way to much, Nerf to WD just unwarranted ps its already been nerfed in previous seasons and a perma immune necro. To an under performing 6pc Firebirds and a broken interaction between 6pc Tal and 4pc Firebirds. Not to mention no seasonal buff just add 2x bounties its always nice!. For the sake of this community I hope they get some fixes out tomorrow or at the latest friday because we need time to test the changes before next wednesday night. Is anyone else concerned as I am.

6 Likes

Maybe they will fix the fmodex64.dll file I have been getting a lot of freezes on a 110 gr and it is making it unplayable.

3 Likes

The GoD nerf in its current guise kills DH and alienates those that main in this class. The aim of the nerf according to the PTR notes was to address the pierce interaction with missile dampening. I accept that this has been achieved but the end in this case certainly does not justify the means.

This interaction could be tackled by nerfing the 9th CS to limit HA pierces to somewhere between 10 - 20 or ensuring that HA has a time cap of 4 seconds for example. To balance the build in relation to the cap on piercing the GoD 6 piece bonus could be buffed. These combined changes would give a welcome boost to single target damage at the expense of AoE damage and GoD could still be a viable higher end GR build as opposed to a pale imitation of its former self.

3 Likes

Looks like another day of nothing kinda get the idea they will finish out ptr and make fixes without our knowledge, season 23 is just a stash tab for some and won’t be worth grinding again with all the nerfs and no seasonal bonus

1 Like

ya but i am still right they killed rathma fixed firebird and left WD and GOD nerfed yes they did a minor buff to GOD but not enough, really not a patch just a temp fix till next season