WD PTR FeedBack Part 2 S27 2.7.4

Wd pull is awesome love it! Bogadile is bugged atm and can 1 shot rg’s , rebalance so it can do decent dps against rg rather than making it useless.

Aura is decent buff, nice for support wd / any build.

Gargs restless giant needs to be 100% uptime perma enrage so dps is consistent , without it dps feels meh and also the movement spd bonus from the enrage helps so much to get gargs into combat alot quicker so gg for speeds.

Having the immolation tied to sacrifice makes rotation very clunky, right now you have to cast wall of death / locust swarm and sacrifice to dps.

Making the gargs/pets proc immolation in melee etc would solve this issue and would make gr speeds possible using gargs.

The immolation dps buff could be buffed so HT Gargs could do same content as arachyr spiders ?

If Jade 6p damage bonus could be increased to same lvl as arachyr spiders the season pull mechanic would be AMAZING on jade , jade has been super weak for years. :frowning:

Thanks for listening and keep up the good work, this season gonna be a blast x

4 Likes

Nice suggestions. But at this stage of ptr, i doubt any major changes will be done other than number tweaking.

Let’s hope WD doesn’t get nerfed hard.

2 Likes

Gargs would work if they were more controllable ala necros command skeleton skill. Now the only way to make them 120+ viable is to throw insane damage mods their way & hope your gargs arent off humping door nobs. Maybe if they exploded instead of meleeed? I dunno.

1 Like

One of the skills must be auto casting, so it would feel smoother. Either LS, Sacrifice, or WoD. Maybe Gargs could have WoD Communing with Spirits as an aura. Or something that perma buffs pet dmg idk. Just throwing ideas around.

1 Like

Maybe they can follow the spider queen around lol

Gargs piggy back ride the spider queen and shoot exploding dogs :laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks for your constant support on the WD class!

I only want to talk about Jade, is indeed one of the most amazing builds and are useless for some quite, it is very easy to put Jade on pair with other top WD builds, first is obvious increase the 6p damage but other way is to add to Wormwood some bonus that could increase the damage from the Locaust and Haunt skills it clean and pretty useful.

Thanks