[WD] Lakumba, RoE, Mojo, etc. want to hear your opinions

Lakumbas - Why not a flat 60% from the beginning? And then every stack above three grants a few percent. My main problem is when the RG spawns at the other end of the map and insists to not teleport. It’s an instant game over with some guardians. And some mobs are instant death too.

Shukrani’s Triumph - I think this is somehow a really bad idea. This will become best in slot very fast and the gameplay will get even more clunky. Shame on me, I still have no better idea, but more damage is still needed. How?

RoE - This ring makes the gameplay for anything not Jade really annoying. You need it for the boom, but you have to use both the ring and Locust Swarm - this is so meh. Why not add Horrify to the RoE triggers? Just asking. Much more fun gameplay. Still not overpowered, as WD is so underpowered anyways.

Mundungus - Revert at least one of the fixes made. Either revert the stupid Mask of Jeram or the even more stupid Gazing Demise fix.

Helltooth - Let the Gargs kick the door nearest to them. And god damn, this set needs so much more boom. Or a complete rework.

Zuni - Was so much fun back in the days (pre RoS). Bears and resource cost reduction and life on hit. Good times. But now, hmmm, not enough paragon for this set.

:smiley: