WD DoD LoD question

Hello everyone , i have a WD 700+ paragon , my LoD gem is 85 level , and im using around 8 to 9 ancients , the problem is when im removing 1 or 2 ancients and i replace them with simple legendary items the damage stays the same.
Is it a bug or something ?
My sycophants dmg is like 180-200b , sometimes i see 400-500b and coe makes it 900-1100 b .
The simple hits (180-200b) stays the same , if i remove like 3 or 4 ancients the simple hit goes to 130b (!?)
What is going on ? i thought i would party and im struggling at 93 GR :smiley:

Didn’t follow you entirely here…but 2 things:

1. The LoN/LoD damage doesn’t show on your sheet damage. (But iirc you can check it by floating over one of the armour stats)
  2. Overall, sounds about right if you have no augments yet. I’m just over 800, no augments yet, almost full ancients…and 93-4 is right about when things get…prickly.
    HTH

No, it’s due to the fact that most multiplicative damage bonuses don’t show up in your character sheet’s damage numbers.

However, you can see that the LoD (or LoN) effect is working if you take a close look at the character details section, as shown in this screenshot…

The mitigation from the LoD gem (at rank 25 and above) is that you get 4% for every ancient / primal and 2% for standard legendaries. So, whilst wearing all your ancients, make a note of the secondary mitigation number. Then swap a couple of your ancients out for standard legendaries. You’ll notice a 2% mitigation reduction for each ancient you swapped out.

okay i understood , thanks guys and thanks for the screenshot Meteorblade :ok_hand: