Way to turn OFF Alter of Rites?

Is there a way to turn off the alter of rites? Or reset it?
Or go back to a setting that doesn’t include your previous choices?
I chose the “remove item requirements”… and now I can’t pass the seasonal requirements because I can’t forge level 70 stuff.

Unfortunately not. Even though the items are equipped at 1, they’re still “level 70” gear.

3 Likes

I assume you’re referring to “Items have no level requirement”

Even though the item level says LVL 1, if it’s the highest tier item bought from the blacksmith it’s still considered lvl 70 item. Or any item dropped when you hit level 70 is a level 70 item (I know. Dah! ) even when it’s labeled lvl 1. Trust me, choosing “Items have no level requirement” as your second choice on the Altar of Rites was the right move.

3 Likes

You’ll find the solution here:

7 Likes

For the second season in a row, I have once again skipped using that node.

In fact it and the movement speed are the last two I usually unlock.

I work my way down the left side first, then work my way over to the potion for shrine powers, then trickle my way outwards, ended up at the top right.

So it being the right move, really isn’t. And since you can level so fast even without the altar, unlocking the remove level requirement would be more apt for later leveling a second character and when I’m ready to do that, I will have the altar complete. Right now, farming the staff is my immediate road block. Haven’t had any luck with a single piece of it, outside of the bell that you can buy. Not even the plans will drop yet.

Worst luck so far looking for them. lol

I get what you’re saying, but it makes it so much easier to take the “no lvl requirement” node and I usually get the Altar completed in 1 day. But especially for a newer player, taking the “remove level requirement” node second, is the right move by far.

1 Like

I don’t believe it. This…   again?

The items ARE NOT LEVEL 1.

The Required Character Level to equip the items is 1.

Crafted Level 70 Rare items (for upgrade in the Cube) have the prefix Sovereign.

If you play a Necromancer:

• Crafted Level 70 Rare Scythes have the prefix Grandmaster.
  • Crafted Level 70 Rare Phylacteries have the prefix Embalming.

This won’t work for items dropped in hostile areas. Those items will have the name of the item, but not the prefix.

Note: Artisans must be Level 12 to craft or enchant Level 70 items.

7 Likes

Might want to request that the rest of your post gets stickied, so we will only get 1-2 of these threads a week instead of 5-10.

3 Likes

If we all had a dollar for every time someone thinks they cannot finish the season journey because of the “remove item requirements” node…

4 Likes

I could  create a thread about it. But, I doubt:

1. It would get stickied.
  2. People would read it.

Look how long it took to get the D3:RoS Patch Notes & Themes Wiki stickied.

It’s already included in the Things That Are NOT Bugs thread and people aren’t reading those.

Most of the people posting this “bug” don’t even use the Search feature. (Or don’t know how).

9 Likes

Remove item requirements is a property of hero, not the item. So If you’ll craft 70 lvl Item it still be iLvl 70 even if you take the node. And seasonal journey can be achieved. And yes majority the players take the level requirements by the second step of altar.

2 Likes