Wastes gr150 clear?

Not sure where to ask but here, and my hopes/expectations aren’t too high for any result of this.

But as it might be my last season of D3, I would really like to be able to finally do a 150 clear with the Wastes barb, and likely many others would too.

I have no idea about what sort of buff it would require, maybe just a bump to 15.000% (if enough?) on its 6piece, or that + “damage/bonus is doubled if only 1 enemy is within 10-20 yards” since the rift guardians take ages with Wastes, and it’d still be a gamble on which guardian would spawn.

Don’t get me wrong, I dont wanna zoom gr150 in 2minutes or be invincible but any kind of buff that would let the set be able to do 150 would be amazing, obviously with alot of effort and time invested as any other build/class.

Wastes is more then capable of doing 150 already. In non season bleeding edge for 150 is around 8k paragon. In S27 150 was cleared by a paragon 4581. Considering in S28 everyone gets an incredible power boost I would bet 150 is cleared sub paragon 4581.
S28 rank 1 is already at 141 with 1796 paragon. They are well on their way to a sub 4k 150 clear.

Don’t get me wrong, I would love a Rend buff more then anyone but it is already 150 viable. You just need to put in the work !!!

1 Like

I am aware it has been done, and can be, but I meant for season play (HC) and, realistically any legit player wont get 8k paragon there. Or some maybe, I’m no expert.
Suppose the issue is just me being too casual ^^ still wouldn’t mind a bump though, it falls off quite fast when you compare it with the “good” sets. I.e Rasha without augments doing 125 at the same amount of time wrend does 100-105, with wrend being trickier to gear too(imo atleast). But yeah rasha and the likes are uhh…on roids.
Wtb those roids for wrend!

Even HC 150 clears have been 5-6min now with the op sets (equal paragons too around 7-9min), meanwhile as of this moment on eu hc season, wrend is barely within the time frame at gr133.

Yeah i wont nag more, it was already buffed a long while ago. Figured just shoot my shot & see if anything would happen. One can dream:)

I get the desire to want your build to be OP but it isn’t realistic. When they changed WW to Rend it instantly went from middle of the pack to a top 2 pushing build. It was by no means OP but it still was nerfed before it went live. Just my opinion but the most buff you would ever see in the future would be lamentation back the the original 200%. That would be a few levels worth of damage.

1 Like

its wastes or bust. and so far, its a total bust with Raekor build… rakeor is NOT FUN TO PLAY

top wastes buil;d got it to 140… top 1000 wizards are ALL 150. please dont go there

Don’t go where? Ive played more rend barb then anyone on this forum. I would know what a rend barb is capable of.

BTW there were 14 150 clear by rend in season 27.

2 Likes

Rend isnt really a push build anymore. Sorry.
I would try hota (lod or IK), frenzy or give reakor another try with these season buffs that make it easier to play.

Hmmm look at that Lebron with a 150 clear at 3642. Called it!!!

3 Likes

Right now, all of the barb sets have cleared a GR150 in EU. MoTE, however, has only one GR150 while the second is 140. Raekor is the one that has the most GR150 clears, as expected since it is the strongest Barb build. Some of them are sub 5 minutes.