Warning about chickens from event

they can friendly kill you, have video of them running into a mob next to me and instagibbing me, going right through passive, will link vid when uploaded…

could be I’m wrong but had >800k hp and decent resistances as well…
edit: and now watching the vid again in slow mo its the chicken that kills me fo sho
edit edit: cant actually 100% say i had indestructible on thinking back, but either way… event chicken killed me… i think. Yes, I can see the damage is being reflected from the sand dweller, but these are chickens spawned from the event not from me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_VvAChrxcU&feature=youtu.be

U can clearly see there’s a slight lag just before u die, so it’s really hard to tell if it’s them chickens or not that kills u.

It definitely seems like the Sand Dweller’s sand shield is reflecting the chicken damage to me. If you slow down to 0.25 you can see the chicken explodes as I die.

I’m not sure what lag you’re talking about? If you’re talking about the monk dashing everywhere that’s the monk dashing everywhere and a bit of screen tear (I think?).

Feeling like something similar happened to me, died one time one shot while leveling, playing a wizard. Didnt understand what happened and tooltip says “Killed by Unknown”, so just told myself Meh, wasn’t careful enough, my bad. I also wasnt high-level enough to have Unstable Anomaly.

Died a second time now, all my life gone in a fraction second, and again “Killed by Unknown”. This time I had Unstable Anomaly, Galvanizing Ward and Blur, which means I took in one hit the equivalent of 660% of my life at lv65 with an alright amount of toughness.

What I learnt looking at my death’s screenshot:
-Both times the same type of monster (The spinny boys who somewhat reflect projectiles)
-On the first screenshot we can see a Deadly Chicken of Doom near my corpse.
-Both times were not long after entering a new rift’s floor, which means I have lost kill streak and started a new one.

So I guess those monster reflect the kill streak event’s stuff (Only chickens or others too?) whose damage is miscalculated when thrown on a player character.

Don’t really feel like replaying on Hardcore until that bug is corrected :confused: If I want to be destroyed by chickens ima play Zelda

3 Likes

You were lvl 67 playing T2 difficulty.
Not very smart for HC.

You were not killed by chickens.
You were killed by the Sand Dwellers.

You should have been on Expert or Master for last few levels to 70!

In HC play smart!

That wouldn´t have saved him from Death

He killed himself by throwing shields at the Sand Dweller who got reflected by the sand shield

uh if this is the case it needs to get fixed and you should get your character back…but you know it won’t happen cuz of blizzard things