Wardrobe Brings me to Diablo Store

Hello - When I click Wardrobe or My Collection, it links instead to the Diablo 3 Store. I can’t access the Wardrobe feature at all. I play as a Crusader, currently.

Hey, Brauwler! It sounds a bit like the mouse might be clicking on the wrong place, does this happen with anything else within the game? Let’s try resetting the in-game settings and driver settings.

1 Like

Hi:

Do you mean that you get a panel such as the one showed below when you click on the Wardrobe or on My Collection (click on image to zoom in):

If so, that’s normal.

To use the wardrobe / collection, you need to first click on Wings, Pets, Portrait Frames or Pennants. You’re not going to have much in those since it appears this is a rather new account. With time, as you play, you will accumulate some cosmetic rewards… by playing in the seasonal mode, for example (next season starts on 20 Nov), by killing specific monsters, and/or performing some feats.

2 Likes

Thank you for all of this. I had thought I could save my outfits that I transmog to the wardrobe. Is that not possible?