Vyrs + Echoing Fury

I know, but i got a Perfect Primal CoE for Bazooka so its fine i guess?

you Definetly giving EF too much Praise, in your dmg Phase as Chantodo Wiz with COld dmg you will always have 5 APS with Furnace in Cube if not you doing something terribly Wrong.
In your Itemisation you go for Attack Speed only on your weapon so you will get the 5 APS with 209 Archon Stacks, you are able to get this amount of Stacks with 159 from last Archon + 50 in New from Fazula, after you go in Archon you have roughly 10 Seconds your dmg Phase (after that your Black Hole Cold dmg buff runs out + double Archon runs out), the other 10 seconds you use to gather up Enemies and gain more stacks.

I never got less than 150 stacks after the Second Archon Form in my Runs NEVER

And because of that EF would do nothing except maybe for your First Archon FOrm but to Trigger EF you need to kill things and you dont do that in Pushes in your first Form so its Pretty Useless

1 Like

Amen to that…

Getting a Compass Rose with the right stats is like searching for the holy grail. I wind up either running a non-ancient that has most of the right stats or an ancient that has some of the right stats. The amulet seems to do better most of the time with stat rolls, but can also be a pain.

I don’t even bother any more messing with a Compass Rose at the cube. Maybe in non-season I would, but not so much in a season. As you say, much time or many/much mats.

Can you roll off 7% IAS on Chantodo and replace it with 10% damage increase if you use EF in the cube, and get a better return than Furnace+7% IAS?

No, because you wouldn’t use EF with Vyr.