Vote Kick Leech Players

At what point can a system be implemented to vote kick players on console, and why hasn’t this been done from the beginning?

Do you understand how frustrating and problematic leech players are? Picture this, a 1000 paragon player enters a GR lobby, and we start a 100 GR. That player immediately enters back in to town, waits the entire rift, and teleports to the group to collect rewards once the boss is beat. Why is this behavior and play allowed to exist? You can’t just back out due a there being a host on xbox. it literally just shuts the GR with all xp and progress lost. who wants to do that?

What’s the solution you guys are going to come up with?

1 Like

dont play with strangers.

They wont do this because it will go to a next level of griefers having fun by getting to 98% dungeon/task and as you are about to collect the prize, BOOM insta voted to remove…

Next we would see a slew of posts asking why was this put in? heh

vote kick was live day 1 of D3 on PC. never had an issue since, nor will it be. you have an option to decline the vote kick. hence why it’s a “vote”. smh

first you are talking about public game so what are your chances of people you will meet or I dare to say have any1 met

yo I played 90% public games I met almost or most of the time people who are playing excellence no leech every1 is contributing. Or we are all facing the problems like you do?

I have to agree Taetew in here not D3 game but others or most game I played with vote system… when almost collecting treasure or almost mission complete very high chance the one who contribute THE MOST or actually carrying the team is the first to be voted out… I do not say I am the pro or veteran but in 10 games example I am voted out 7 to 9times when clearly I am the one killing everything or having the highest score so go figure.

so it becomes another problem that in that game players ask to ABOLISH vote system or create FRIENDS game only which D3 already has it. unlike D3 some games is ONLINE ONLY so we dun have a choice but force us to play public with others

Private Session, just invite friends or “unfortunately” play solo

1 Like

this was brought up years ago

If player has not complete SOLO GR60 they cannot join any BOUNTIES in T13, let’s face it if they are not capable to do it solo they are not going to contribute anything moreover it is going to be more difficult if co op.

Now you can make/host T13 bounties be it you are P1 or P10K or even you never complete a single GR… So in public go ahead n host but now players who join yr game can carry you while you choose to be in town it is their choice. But until you solo complete GR60 you can only join public T13 bounties.

Next since you cannot go T13 bounties public games, your friend/mate is the host so only qualify 2-3 players is in their game. Your mate can just switch Public only to Friends only… so even if you are not qualify you can join their T13 bounties game to take loot because your mate has change to “friends only” not to interrupt their session.

1 Like

Do LFG posts for everything. Public games for the most part are filled with idiots. Even on PC, there are leechers, but at least there is a kick function.

This is 100% true… I hate how you are trying to be nice and open up a bounties to the public and get that 1 guy that basically is a fresh max level with 1 or none paragon and sits in town waiting for you to complete the last bounty

What I’ve done now (when im playing with open bounties), I will purposely do 4 bounties in each act, leaving the easiest one available to do. Allow people to join and finish the one bounty in each act. If they just sit in town, I just sit in town. I got all the time in the world since I have real world stuff to do. I find I can out last the laziest of all leechers.

Yeah vote to kick would quickly be one a troll tool. I honestly think they need to add a block function into the game instead. If a 1000 paragon player leeches a gr 100, no finish the rift, then set the game to local and reinvite the players that were participating. If they added a block function we could block the lecher and still allow public access to the lobby. Eventually all the really bad leecher would get blocked by enough people that they would only be able to join each other…