Video game world starts moving to cut off Russia

Oh the irony! Human rights ombudsman (my country invented the ombudsmand institution by the way) in Russia!!??
Why don’t you go on to Russian media with your opinions? Even if you say: “I support the Russian war against Ukraine and the invasion is good” you would be in serious trouble, be fined and put in jail because it’s illegal to call it “war” and “invasion”.
Most of all I feel sorry for you and the oppressed Russian people. You deserve better.

2 Likes

Yes, I support the actions of the Russian Army on the territory of Ukraine, this war is not against the people, but against the regime in which the Russian-speaking population of the country has been humiliated for 8 years.
You can complain to me.
На территории России я уже высказывался по этому поводу и называл это проведение акции по деморализации Группировок которые поддержиают геноцид населения Украины. Это то же самое что было во Вьетнаме:
За период с июля 1965 года по декабрь 1974 года во Вьетнам в качестве советских военных специалистов всего было направлено 6359 генералов и офицеров и более 4,5 тыс. солдат и сержантов срочной службы[[4]](. Среди советских офицеров было немало офицеров-фронтовиков (командиры зенитно-ракетных полков и дивизионов, старшие групп), имевших за плечами опыт [Великой Отечественной войны]. За годы войны в Северо-Вьетнамских летчиках под руководством советских специалистов и в их особом случае наблюдалось 480 воздушных боев, сбили 350 самолетов.

The restriction of people in anything on a national basis is one of the manifestations of Naz.ism. Racial discrimination is pure racism. As I see more and more, they want to punish not the state of Russia, but the entire Russian people.

5 Likes

Pretty funny. Keep the political humor going in the post please.

1 Like

And this is why it is okay to have restrictions target all of Russia and not just Putin. Yeah, he is the main issue, but decades of suppression does something to a population.
(and yeah, restrictions will only make this worse, in the short term…that is how things work. But options are kinda limited).

You mean, against the rebels who are fighting a civil war. Stop that war, then you will find that most people would be very sympathetic to any real concerns these people might have. Instead, all sympathy has been changed to Ukraine, unjustified or not. The actions of the last 8 years have not benefitted these minority populations.
I bet most people recognize that Ukraine is not exactly a stellar example of a country. Bringing it down to Russian level would still be a significant step in the wrong direction however.

Also, btw, it could have been completely reasonable if those regions of Ukraine had been allowed to vote (in a fair election) on whether they wanted to be part of Ukraine or Russia. Problem is, nobody would believe Putin would ever allow a fair election. Not how he works.

2 Likes

The sanctions are as much as possible directed against the Russian “elite”. The punishment of the Russian people is already done quite well by the Putin and the Russian government.

1 Like

Creeps like you is why the sanctions are needed. Enjoy having your gubernia economically ruined, comrade. Btw still scared to open the moscow exchange?

You make it sound as if the ukrainians were the ones attacking the peacefull guarding of the power plant, newsflash they are the ones on the defend. Because the iaea says it is under control doesnt mean it was a good idea to attack it in the 1st place, it could have easiely gone wrong.

I feel sorry for the army for fighting a stupid war, there is discrimination everywhere in the world, might as well invade the whole world then. If putin wanted to “free” the people of the donbas he could have gone there instead of invade the whole country from all sides

Nazeis was against ethnic profiles like jews and roma. These sanctions are against russia not the slavic people as a whole, so no real racism in that sense of the word.
The idea behind it is to pressure citizens to ask putin to stop this war. But dont think that will work with putin. And i also see it as a problem because i have a few russian friends in my list and they are all good and cool players, i would hate to lose them, and d3 in europe would go alot more dead than it already is.

3 Likes

So you support the murder of innocent people that just want to live their lives without violence?

2 Likes

It saddens me that some people really do believe the propaganda they shovel down people’s throats in Russia.

There is zero justification for the war in Ukraine. And yes, it is war, not some “demilitarization thingie” or whatever they try to call it in Russia and threatening to punish people with prison for calling it a war. It was 100% unprovoked attack on a sovereign nation.

7 Likes

Just know that I swooped in like Dracula, cape and everything, to hiss and watch this thread.

TLDR: In before folk who have lost their grip on reality rev up their engines.

1 Like

Boy this topic sure breathed new life into this dead forum faster than a bravata thread.

Most life since the d2r queues

3 Likes

13 Likes

Does it sadden you that Bumbling Biden had part in cutting off Russia from SWIFT, but continues buy oil from Russia (what a moron) and continues to shutdown US oil production. You can’t run from this truth (it’s being reported on MSNBC, CNN, …)

1 Like

people who should have been claimed by covid:

putin
brandon
fauci

What prevented the President of Ukraine from initially conducting peace negotiations with Russia, what prevented them from recognizing the sovereignty of independent republics and starting a new branch in life, starting trade exchanges between the DPR and Ukraine, you give us Coal, we give you everything else. What prevented Ukraine from disarming groups and stopping the genocide of the Russian estate in the country?.
From the first days, when the Donetsk region got out of control of Kyiv, it was constantly bombed and infrastructure was destroyed. Under the shells, civilians died, Children. When the President of Russia signed a decree recognizing the independence of the Donetsk region as independent from the authorities of Kyiv, and there is a clause in the agreement on the protection of sovereignty, Russia could not stand aside. Kyiv had 8 years to stop the fratricidal war.
When Russian troops enter the city, the inhabitants greet them as liberators. And only rare groupings with washed heads are trying to resist. Russia does not fight civilians. And for all the troubles, the president of Ukraine can only blame himself, not Russia. Because he can’t change anything.
The Kyiv authorities were handing out weapons, well, how will they seize them after the onset of Peace. And I’m 100% sure it will. Russia does not bomb cities and villages in front of the entrance. The soldiers are asking the troops to lay down their arms and come out to them. But groups accustomed to keeping people on guard do not want peace with Russia. And the West, for the most part, contributes to this.
I am against any war, but I am for the fact that the regime that reigns in Ukraine has sunk into oblivion.
I am for those who unleashed a coup in Ukraine 8 years ago to answer for their deeds. So that the once One People again represents the One Whole. And that’s why I’m for Russia to put an end to this regime.

So now I check Reddit for Diablo 3 info, and check Diablo 3 forums for political opinions.

4 Likes

Incredible indeed unfortunately… I know :wink:

1 Like

He chose not to completely surrender Ukraine to Russia. Putin would accept nothing less. This war started in 2014 with the Euromaidan protests when Putin’s puppet was deposed. Ukraine does not welcome Russia. Don’t rewrite history.

Check Maxroll for Diablo 3 information. Most of it never gets posted or discussed here. Never has never will.

2 Likes

Russia does not rewrite History. It restores History. Destroying those who contributed to fascism.

1 Like