@Venaliter RE: 2.6.8 Wiz vs WD trash clear builds

From the PTR Feedback thread…

I wonder how far ahead Mundungo’s Spirit Barrage is ahead of LoN Mammoth Hydra; it would be ideal if they were more or less equal, so you could either use a Wizard or WD for trashing clearing; interchangeably. That’s where Diablo 3 should have went a LONG time ago.

We stand in agreement. Multiple builds across multiple classes where the performance is close in terms of damage/defense, the skill requirements are close, no gimmicky mechanics, builds/play styles are different but fun/engaging, and sum of the each build makes the classes interchangeable for roles of RGK and trash clearer. I think the devs could achieve this without making the builds, sets, items, damage, etc. over the top which cycles the pendulum to the extremes between buff and nerf. I don’t mind that players have to rethink how different comps. have to operate, but having them viable where the difference in performance is negligible would be refreshing.

1 Like

I’m afraid necro overshadow both in trash killing.

I think you are talking about the build in this video ==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-6YRYK4PBw